Scooby Doo Mini-Mafia GAME OVER SPOOKS WIN

Blue

"Like, are we sure this a good idea?" A shaggy-haired voice tremulously asked from the back of the van.

"Don't be such scaredy-cats, boys! Mr. E just wanted us to check out the mansion at the top of the hill. We'll be in and out in no time," his female companion said matter-of-factly as she adjusted her glasses.

"Wait a second, what's that up ahead?" The redhead pointed through the misty road, where a dark figure stood. As they grew closer, the figure became clearer--it was the Spooky Space Kook!

"Hold on, gang!" The ascot-wearing driver jerked the wheel of their trusty van, sending them headlong into a ditch.

Moments later, the group of crime-solvers stood around the smoking wreckage of their long-time mode of transportation, their canine companion letting out a mournful howl before moving on to their destination on foot.

Blue has been spooked! He was The Mystery Machine, Mystery Inc.

RULES:

1. Do not discuss the game outside of this thread unless your role PM says otherwise. I will set up Discords for all faction9, if any. Dead players may continue to post in the thread, but you may not say anything game-related. Keep the off-topic posting to a minimum, please; the other players are trying to finish the game!
  2. Do not quote any PM I send you. You may state your ability, Night results, and alignment in the thread. You may NOT character claim, but you may acknowledge if someone else states who you are.
  3. Failure to send in a Night PM for an every-Night action two Nights in a row is grounds for a modkill for inactivity. You may PM me ahead of time (during the Day phase) to use or not use your ability. You may also PM me that you do not want to use your ability. If you are in a chat with another player, your teammate may submit an action for you if you do not PM me before the end of Night.
  4. Failure to vote for two consecutive Day phases will result in a modkill.
  5. Do not edit posts that will change a vote count.
  6. The game will begin on Tuesday, June 23rd, at 7pm EST with Night 1. Night 1 will last an hour. Ensuing Night phases will end after 30 minutes OR once I have received PMs from all players with Night actions.
  7. Day phases will end after 24 hours OR when a player has the majority of remaining votes on them, whichever comes first. There will be no lock votes. In the event of a tie, there will be a 15-minute runoff between the tied players. If there is still a tie, Day will end with no lynch.
  8. Keep a respectful tone towards other players. I reserve the right to modkill for personal attacks.
  9. Town win condition is Eliminate all threats to Mystery Inc.

Player List:

1. @MWil23 - Blue Falcon and Dyno-Mutt, Mystery Inc.
2. @Malfatron - Red Herring, Red Herring
3. @The Orca - Shaggy Rogers, Mystery Inc.
4. @Pickle Rick - Scrappy Doo, Mystery Inc.
5. @Matts4313 - Fred Jones, Mystery Inc.
6. @daboyle250 - Velmas Dinkley, Mystery Inc.
7. @Counselor - Daphne Blake, Mystery Inc.
8. @squire12 - Scooby-Doo, Mystery Inc.
9. @bigbadbuff - Weerd, Spooks
10. @HoboRocket - The Hex Girls, Mystery Inc.
11. @JoshstraDaymus/Mwil 2 - Bogel, Spooks
12. @kingseanjohn - Vincent Van Ghoul, Mystery Inc.
13. @Tk3 - Professor Pericles, Spooks

Night 1: The most annoying Scooby relative gets spooked first
Day 1: Daboyle gets thrown out of the gang
Night 2: Heroes fall and the title character leaves the show
Day 2: Not even a classy ascot can save Matts
Night 3: The red herring gets reeled in
Day 3: A ghoulish mistake
Night 4: Mystery Inc. faces failure

Town Roles
Scum Roles

Edited by Blue
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Scrappy was my favorite when I was really little. Then I realized that he's stupid. Shaggy's my boy.

Usefulness and/or likeability scale:

Velma

Shaggy

Scooby

Fred/Daphne

Villains

Scrappy Doo

• Like 2