Scooby Doo Mini-Mafia GAME OVER SPOOKS WIN

Blue

13 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So what does everyone think of Mwil having a double vote and KSJ not having a vote? 

Lol. You going fishing?

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Mwil's power is town, IMO

Matts was going after Mwil

Summary: "Why did everyone move off matts?"

Lmao. TK3 doesn't say dumb things when he is town (kind of like Malf).. might want to keep an eye on him.

The real question is, who else besides me would think it’s hilarious to kill one of the twins N1?

And if I were scum and had a vote steal, I’d obviously use it to vote Orca out the next day. Let’s think logically here folks.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You are asking why everyone moved off the player you weren't voting for or pushing?   

I wasn't on all day

My first read last night was that the Orca votes were odd, so I voted for someone who voted for Orca

When I read up today it seemed obvious to me that MWil was town, so I looked at those who were railroading him

I don't think its hard logic to follow

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

The real question is, who else besides me would think it’s hilarious to kill one of the twins N1?

And if I were scum and had a vote steal, I’d obviously use it to vote Orca out the next day. Let’s think logically here folks.

:Charades: touching nose and pointing finger.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Lol. You going fishing?

Lmao. TK3 doesn't say dumb things when he is town (kind of like Malf).. might want to keep an eye on him.

It's "dumb things" that Mwil's role is clearly town? And that with fewer than 20 pages of gameplay the obvious move would be to target someone who is targeting the most obvious town player?

Get out of here

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

There are 13 players in this game and mafia had an immediate hit

Unless the roles are unbalanced, I am assuming its a 9-3 ratio

Do you really think it would be a fair setup to essentially make the voting power 8-4 to START the game? I just don't see it. That's like 2 wrong votes and the game is over

A steal vote in a game this size has to be town. The only other way he could POSSIBLY be scum is if the starting ratio was actually 11-2

I could actually see it being 8-4, but just depends on the roles. If its 8-4, then yeah it's for sure town imo. 

9-3 with a steal a vote or double vote I could see. Might just be how he has played the whole thing that gives me the scummy feeling 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Why?

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

It's "dumb things" that Mwil's role is clearly town? And that with fewer than 20 pages of gameplay the obvious move would be to target someone who is targeting the most obvious town player?

Get out of here

You are right. I "railroaded" him. Lmao.

Try again buddy.

Vote Count

Mwil - 1 - Malfatron

KSJ - 1 - Buff

Buff - 1 - Squire

Daboyle - 1 - Matts

Tk3 - 1 - Counselor

Matts - 1 - Tk3

Hobo - 2 - Mwil

Josh - 1 - Orca

With 12 alive and 12 voting, it's 7 to unmask! Day 1 ends at 8:30pm EST.

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I could actually see it being 8-4, but just depends on the roles. If its 8-4, then yeah it's for sure town imo. 

9-3 with a steal a vote or double vote I could see. Might just be how he has played the whole thing that gives me the scummy feeling 

He is saying 8-4 would be the voting power if mwil is scum and ksj is town.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Vote Count

Mwil - 1 - Malfatron

KSJ - 1 - Buff

Buff - 1 - Squire

Daboyle - 1 - Matts

Tk3 - 1 - Counselor

Matts - 1 - Tk3

Hobo - 2 - Mwil

Josh - 1 - Orca

With 12 alive and 12 voting, it's 7 to unmask! Day 1 ends at 8:30pm EST.

Look at this VC. We've gotten right where we want'm