Scooby Doo Mini-Mafia GAME OVER SPOOKS WIN

Blue

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I accuse you of Daph, Velma, Fred, Shags and Scoob. You are now free to claim your "role". But you are getting lynched there fella. So what say you?

Your behavior is interesting and the content of your recent posts has been noted.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@Malfatron

so are you ok with posting in your character and not giving your character away?   Or are you trying to draw out the real Velma?

Now, I know this is directed to Malf. 

Honestly, though, I feel like he just does it. Not trying to draw the real one out OR post in his character. I'm probably wrong, but that's my gut.

Just now, HoboRocket said:

Now, I know this is directed to Malf. 

Honestly, though, I feel like he just does it. Not trying to draw the real one out OR post in his character. I'm probably wrong, but that's my gut.

@HoboRocket why provide an answer for Malf?

I tagged him for a reason.   

For future reference, please refrain from answering questions for other players when they were tagged.  Thanks

11 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

My glasses! I can't see without my glasses! After listening what the gang had to say, it would be rather strange if mwil had a vote steal with this limited number of people around

unvote

But i have my eye on you, mwil

I can't blame a girl for looking, but I'm happily married.

11 minutes ago, squire12 said:

getting a feeling that hobo, buff, daboyle are a scummy trio

Let the record show that I was the first to speak my mind on Hobo and Buff, and that when they flip, I am going to pull a Matts and cut Squire off at the pass to claim credit. Oh, and if I'm wrong, then Squire is scum. :)