Scooby Doo Mini-Mafia GAME OVER SPOOKS WIN

Blue

Hi guys,

Heres the thing:

Prior to signing up for this game, I didn’t realize what all was going to happen with me. I’ll be out of the hospital tomorrow and am in enormous pain. Today, I got an internal defibrillator put into my chest which will shock me if my heart stops.

I have asked Blue for a replacement, simply put I don’t know how much I can really put in.

There’s my formal announcement. I’ll still be on the forums obviously but mafia takes a ton of mental discipline and focus, and right now I don’t have either.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Hi guys,

Heres the thing:

Prior to signing up for this game, I didn’t realize what all was going to happen with me. I’ll be out of the hospital tomorrow and am in enormous pain. Today, I got an internal defibrillator put into my chest which will shock me if my heart stops.

I have asked Blue for a replacement, simply put I don’t know how much I can really put in.

There’s my formal announcement. I’ll still be on the forums obviously but mafia takes a ton of mental discipline and focus, and right now I don’t have either.

Don't worry man. Get better soon!

• Like 1

Vote Count

Mwil - 2 - Malfatron, Orca

KSJ - 1 - Buff

Buff - 3 - Squire, Mwil

Daboyle - 1 - Matts

Tk3 - 1 - Counselor

Matts - 1 - Tk3

With 12 alive and 12 voting, it's 7 to unmask! Day 1 ends at 8:30pm EST.

4 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Hi guys,

Heres the thing:

Let’s goooooo!!! You got this 💪 👊 

11 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Hi guys,

Heres the thing:

:(

Rooting hard for you.

Right now you need things that bring you entertainment and levity, not stress. Take care of self first.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

It's "dumb things" that Mwil's role is clearly town? And that with fewer than 20 pages of gameplay the obvious move would be to target someone who is targeting the most obvious town player?

Get out of here

How is mwil the most obvious town player?  More town than counselor?  Than malfatron?

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

How is mwil the most obvious town player?  More town than counselor?  Than malfatron?

I just cannot for the life of me believe that his role is anything other than town considering the size and makeup of the game

Do you disagree?