Island of Terror: 80s/90s Action Stars Mafia - Indies Aligned Wins

Just now, squire12 said:
2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

You were the one who was asking me to comment on the scenario where i was scum and hit myself, and the potential reasons why that could be done.

i was just playing along.

to answer your question tho, i am often protected by civs. it wouldnt make sense as a scum to hit and protect myself, because you dont get the lolclear factor

your questioning is coming off is really phony btw. especially the mwil thing. Tagging/quoting are the same thing. they both send notifications

They both don't send notifications if you turn off the quote aspect of it.  

why do I want a crap ton of quoted post notifications?   I would just ignore those and the tagged notifications would get lost among that as well.  

Just now, squire12 said:

why do I want a crap ton of quoted post notifications?   I would just ignore those and the tagged notifications would get lost among that as well.  

what do you make of mwil saying your quotes gave him 2 notifications, and why did you ignore that?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

do you think mwil turned that part off?

I don't think he did, but he called out MD4L for responding in thread without being tagged.   Just seemed weird that it is a passable reason for 1 player but not another

After a drunken, all night, booze fest to try and forget the death of the great Dolph Lundgren.  Everyone wakes up to find a bloody mess on the island.  

Over by the makeshift shelters lay a large man sprawled out in the sand.  The group staggered over to find @Dome had been brutally killed some time after everyone began to blackout from the excessive drinking.  

Not long after they discovered the dead body of dome, the group stumbled back to the waters edge to find another islander floating in the water.  Someone grabbed a stick, walked over and flipped the body over to see who it was, gasps could be heard from the group.  Laying before them was @Blue

@Dome is dead, he was Arnold Schwarzenegger, Tracker, Good Guys Aligned

@Blue is dead, he was Nicholas Cage, Vengeful, Good Guys Aligned

Just now, HoboRocket said:

Nobody said they'd hit me, and I would have been one of the lamest hits on Earth. A few people less active, plenty of people more integral to the game.

nobody like the 2 or 3 players that responded to the question?

• Like 1