Island of Terror: 80s/90s Action Stars Mafia - Indies Aligned Wins

24 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@MWil23  what are you thinking?  KSJ has claimed vig.  You obviously have a night move, so is there anything you can share to help town?

Given, as @Malfatron pointed out, it's very shortsighted to claim vig (albeit he did fake a red letter invest on proven Town Orca last game as Town) and admitted to killing Orca, I think that he's either scum that's now got a vigilante after him, or there's a SK, which accounts for the N1 extra hit, and there may not be a vigilante at all. 

No one has CC'd Biggio or MD4L, so it's extremely likely that they're Town.

Malf is Town.

Either Biggio is mafia trying to clear Malf (inexplicably as he led the Daboyle train) trying to both look Town or draw out the alignment cop (VERY UNLIKELY after Daboyle went down), so I say he's definitely Town.

Counselor was eager to come out saying that his move went through, despite the initial Lightning Rod flip from Orca, so I give Counselor credit there and that feels Town to me.

BCB saying he was drawn to Orca N1 after pointing out both kills and my response to him seemed like a slight backpedal, so I'm not sure if he's telling the truth or was hesitant there, I'm not sure.

Daboyz has made almost zero posts, neither has Josh or Hobo.

ET has played this game VERY seriously (read his role PM, his posting tone, etc.) and was eager to double down/buddy up to Malf (and I'm still waiting on his response to my quote) on his vote for me (almost instantly).

BBB has gone back and forth and seems to be looking to play both sides/straddle the fence, giving himself Town credit for votes without actively scum hunting, but in a game that's been this inactive from a thread point of view, that's flown under the radar.

So, the case on me is this:

I was seen visiting Orca the night he used his lightning rod on me, which should surprise no one, and KSJ admitted to killing him.

I don't understand why exactly I'm even being pushed here based solely on that, and quite frankly, those pushing me solely based upon that should be seriously looked at. It's lazy and makes it easy to justify when I flip.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

See my response. I think I got everyone.

@squire12 I forgot you LOL.

You were eager to question everyone early on, but I'm reluctant to clear you based upon anything. IF KSJ is telling the truth that he didn't make the extra kill N1, we either have a 2nd vigilante or an SK.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@squire12 I forgot you LOL.

You were eager to question everyone early on, but I'm reluctant to clear you based upon anything. IF KSJ is telling the truth that he didn't make the extra kill N1, we either have a 2nd vigilante or an SK.

Or mafia had a option to use 2 kills on a night.   Motivator or bonus hit that was a 1x use.  There are other options that exist beyond the SK or vig.  

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Given, as @Malfatron pointed out, it's very shortsighted to claim vig (albeit he did fake a red letter invest on proven Town Orca last game as Town) and admitted to killing Orca, I think that he's either scum that's now got a vigilante after him, or there's a SK, which accounts for the N1 extra hit, and there may not be a vigilante at all. 

The accuracy of the town vig to hit scum is not great.  I am not sure that mafia is absolutely after a town vig.....see games where Orca hits town 3x, counselor a few games ago and Dome in the game he actually does hit mafia.  

No one has CC'd Biggio or MD4L, so it's extremely likely that they're Town.

some might not even have been paying attention to the claims

Malf is Town.

Either Biggio is mafia trying to clear Malf (inexplicably as he led the Daboyle train) trying to both look Town or draw out the alignment cop (VERY UNLIKELY after Daboyle went down), so I say he's definitely Town.

Malf is town if biggio is town, though we don't even know if that is good given we could have a insane cop or godfather

Counselor was eager to come out saying that his move went through, despite the initial Lightning Rod flip from Orca, so I give Counselor credit there and that feels Town to me.

BCB saying he was drawn to Orca N1 after pointing out both kills and my response to him seemed like a slight backpedal, so I'm not sure if he's telling the truth or was hesitant there, I'm not sure.

Daboyz has made almost zero posts, neither has Josh or Hobo.

ET has played this game VERY seriously (read his role PM, his posting tone, etc.) and was eager to double down/buddy up to Malf (and I'm still waiting on his response to my quote) on his vote for me (almost instantly).

BBB has gone back and forth and seems to be looking to play both sides/straddle the fence, giving himself Town credit for votes without actively scum hunting, but in a game that's been this inactive from a thread point of view, that's flown under the radar.

So, the case on me is this:

I was seen visiting Orca the night he used his lightning rod on me, which should surprise no one, and KSJ admitted to killing him.

I don't understand why exactly I'm even being pushed here based solely on that, and quite frankly, those pushing me solely based upon that should be seriously looked at. It's lazy and makes it easy to justify when I flip.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Or mafia had a option to use 2 kills on a night.   Motivator or bonus hit that was a 1x use.  There are other options that exist beyond the SK or vig.  

Given the broken writeup flavor I’d disagree, as there was clear separation on the two kills.