Week 4 - Rams at Cowboys

RamRod

Rams are 2-0 on the road and it's tough to win on the road so that's impressive. They are also scoring 38ppg on the road. 

The scary thing is Watkins wasn't doing anything and the Rams anything and the Rams still scored 35pts. Kupp was big, so was Gurley, and Higbee made big catches. Tavon had big runs. Like who do you stop in this offense? It's only going to get scary as the season goes on.

4 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Congrats on the victory folks. I thought Goff was a bust-in-making and the man has played on fire all season. Amazing what great coaching can do. 

See you in the playoffs. 

We have a long way to go before we get near the playoffs, but I'd love to see y'all again in the NFC Championship Game. Okay, that's a lie. I'd rather not see y'all again. Y'all looked like the better team today, but we got a few bounces to go our way and stole the W.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

We have a long way to go before we get near the playoffs, but I'd love to see y'all again in the NFC Championship Game. Okay, that's a lie. I'd rather not see y'all again. Y'all looked like the better team today, but we got a few bounces to go our way and stole the W.

Your biggest challenge is going to be Seattle. Wade is going to eat when he realizes he goes from scheming for Dallas OL to the Seahawks. 

You need your D to do just enough. With Wade, year one, they absolutely will. I love Wade - the man is an amazing person and a brilliant defensive mind. I'll be shocked if you miss the playoffs. We will meet again this season, hopefully the outcome will be radically different. 

1 minute ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Your biggest challenge is going to be Seattle. Wade is going to eat when he realizes he goes from scheming for Dallas OL to the Seahawks. 

You need your D to do just enough. With Wade, year one, they absolutely will. I love Wade - the man is an amazing person and a brilliant defensive mind. I'll be shocked if you miss the playoffs. We will meet again this season, hopefully the outcome will be radically different. 

I'm hoping Wade can right the ship. He makes great halftime adjustments, but our defense has been brutal in the first half. It would also help, though, if our DBs could catch the ball and our DL could catch the QB haha.

If we do face off again, I expect another great game. I'll have to hope for the same result.

Archived