Week 4 - Rams at Cowboys

RamRod

1 hour ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Your biggest challenge is going to be Seattle. Wade is going to eat when he realizes he goes from scheming for Dallas OL to the Seahawks. 

You need your D to do just enough. With Wade, year one, they absolutely will. I love Wade - the man is an amazing person and a brilliant defensive mind. I'll be shocked if you miss the playoffs. We will meet again this season, hopefully the outcome will be radically different. 

Ggs bro.. Sucks you have back to back gams vs 2 foes with 10 days off.

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

We have a long way to go before we get near the playoffs, but I'd love to see y'all again in the NFC Championship Game. Okay, that's a lie. I'd rather not see y'all again. Y'all looked like the better team today, but we got a few bounces to go our way and stole the W.

100% disagree with that statement..but each their own.  Even though we gave up some HUGE plays our offense played better all around at every position. How many interceptions did we drop? We just missed a lot of opportunities on Defense which made it closer than it should've been from my perspective.

2 minutes ago, RamPackFan said:

100% disagree with that statement..but each their own.  Even though we gave up some HUGE plays our offense played better all around at every position. How many interceptions did we drop? We just missed a lot of opportunities on Defense which made it closer than it should've been from my perspective.

Eh, dropped picks are examples of us not executing. I don't want it to seem like I'm trashing our performance. It was close. But I felt Dallas was a little better in the first than we were in the second.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Eh, dropped picks are examples of us not executing. I don't want it to seem like I'm trashing our performance. It was close. But I felt Dallas was a little better in the first than we were in the second.

yea, first half I was worried a bit.  They were the better team out of the gates..can't take that away from them.  Big game coming up next week too....esp for me being up here in the NW Hawks nest!

I understand we have a ways to go still left in the year, but look around at the NFC and tell me who's the dominate team?  I think it's all up for grabs and we have just as good as a shot as any.  Aaron Rodgers always worries me when he gets hot but other than that?

3 minutes ago, RamPackFan said:

yea, first half I was worried a bit.  They were the better team out of the gates..can't take that away from them.  Big game coming up next week too....esp for me being up here in the NW Hawks nest!

No matter what, we got the W. Let's go get another.

1 minute ago, RamPackFan said:

I understand we have a ways to go still left in the year, but look around at the NFC and tell me who's the dominate team?  I think it's all up for grabs and we have just as good as a shot as any.  Aaron Rodgers always worries me when he gets hot but other than that?

Nobody is standing out right now.

6 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

Can't even lie... watching that gets me so pumped up. The players are totally buying into what he's selling right now and it's paying off big time. I, as a fan, am also buying into it. I'm all in on McVay. This team has been so much fun to watch the first four weeks of this season 

Archived