Week 4 - Rams at Cowboys

RamRod

Heck of a win. I can say even when we got down in the second quarter i wasn't nervous. I had a confidence in the staff that they'd turn it around. It was refreshing after years of "here we go again". I'm beginning to believe.

Through 4 weeks, I've compiled a yearly projection of stats:

Goff 4288yards passing 28TD 4int

Gurley 1448 yards rushing 936 receiving yards 80 receptions. 28td total

Kupp 744 yards receiving 56 receptions 8 TD's

Watkins 844 receiving 56 receptions 8TD's

The fact that we are producing at this level this early leaves me to believe these numbers can increase

I also think Higbee sucks.. Dude is slow.. That ball Jared threw had it been for Gerald it would have been caught.. 

Maybe i'm being to hard on him, But Tyler has been less then stellar in my eyes.. I really want to see more of Gerald..

Might be a playbook thing though. 

37 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I also think Higbee sucks.. Dude is slow.. That ball Jared threw had it been for Gerald it would have been caught.. 

Maybe i'm being to hard on him, But Tyler has been less then stellar in my eyes.. I really want to see more of Gerald..

Might be a playbook thing though. 

He's definitely been a little disappointing. He made a couple plays yesterday though. That one catch he made by the sidelines was a solid catch.

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

Billy Vajema was Bradfords go to target at one point in time. 

Put down the crack pipe! Dude had 30 catches in three years. Higbee had a good game yesterday, I think his three catches all resulted in a first down and you're calling him Billy Bajema haha. He and Everett make a very good TE duo.

12 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Put down the crack pipe! Dude had 30 catches in three years. Higbee had a good game yesterday, I think his three catches all resulted in a first down and you're calling him Billy Bajema haha. He and Everett make a very good TE duo.

I just want to see more Gerald.. I think he could have caught that deep pass IMO. 

4 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I just want to see more Gerald.. I think he could have caught that deep pass IMO. 

He had his own issues with missing catches. They're both good and provide different dynamics. They're a good young TE duo.

23 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

Wow...technically he's still basically in his rookie year, IMO. lol.  Give him time to develop under a legitimate offense. He's been improving each game from what I've seen so that's what we are looking for ultimately.  Give it some time....we are only going to get better from here.

4 hours ago, LARams91 said:

Did anyone else notice Josh Reynolds with a booming block down field to allow Gurley to score? LOVE to see that

Yea, and I can't wait to see him get some more snaps at WR....that's another weapon we still have yet to unleash. Dude is a baller!

Archived