Forum Game: Tecmo Super Bowl Season - Pickle (bucs) wins the Super Bowl!!

swoosh’s top 10 MVP Candidates:

sorted by position, although 1 and 10 are ranked appropriately. ;)

Russell Wilson, QB, Falcons - Arguably the best offense in the league with Wilson, Ravens RBs, Saints WRs, and Pats OL. Wilson has done huge things with less, so it’ll be fun to see what he can do with this cast. 

Patrick Mahomes, QB, Buttmunchers - The $500 million man will try to prove he’s worth it. His RB corps is below average, so expect the Buttmunchers to air it out. Mahomes has a few nice weapons in Allen, Williams, Fitz, and Henry.

Lamar Jackson, QB, Rams - As far as supporting casts go, Jackson’s teammates are likely a little below average. That could mean huge numbers for Jackson as they rely on him. Woods and Kupp are solid WR’s who can get it done. 

Deshaun Watson, QB, Browns - Sleeper candidate who has some solid weapons in OBJ, Landry, and Hooper. Not to mention Jacobs at RB to take some of the load off him. 

Derrick Henry, RB, Steelers - This will be a fun offense to watch. Defenses won’t be able to load the box with Brees at QB and Thielen on the outside. Look what Henry has done against loaded boxes. 

Saquan Barkley, RB, Cardinals - Barkley behind the Colts OL. Enough said. 

Zeke Elliott, RB, Buccaneers - With rookie Joe BD Burrow at QB, expect to see the Bucs lean on Elliott. An elite WR corp of Godwin, Evans, and Gronk should free up boxes for Elliott to eat. 

Christian McCaffrey, RB, Patriots - One of the best players in all of football who has a better QB in Ryan to ease the pain of loaded fronts. 

Nick Chubb, RB, Texans - How can I not give Chubb some love after his prior Tecmo performances?

KJ Hamler, KR/PR, Broncos - Counselor would kill me if I didn’t include Hamler. 

• Like 4

seriously, how is it always my punter that just decides to hold on to the football? That's why I took the Baltimore special teams, because between kicker / punter they were one of hte best in the league and I assumed that wouldn't happen. 

• Like 3

Just now, swoosh said:

could be because he's throwing with his off hand. does he think he's mahomes?

The funny thing is, I took him on purpose despite commenting in the previous set up how bad he was because I knew I was going to be taking Baltimore's playbook. I should have taken Goff to be honest. 

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

seriously, how is it always my punter that just decides to hold on to the football? That's why I took the Baltimore special teams, because between kicker / punter they were one of hte best in the league and I assumed that wouldn't happen. 

lol and you were the only one it happened to the whole tourney

• Like 1