Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

1 minute ago, flyers0909 said:

Is it somehow a saving grace that this is rental?

(Let me at least delude myself that 6x$6 isn't coming in the next hour)

There has to be an extension coming. I can't imagine giving up a 1st, 2nd and Hagg for a rental. That's mental.

3 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

I still love hockey but my interest has certainly been waning, not just because of the terrible direction this team has taken since Fletcher took over, but this might be it for me.  Was kinda excited about the draft tonight and now that is gone.  The Flyers are the epitome of an old boys club, some parts change but it's the same ******* dinosaurs at the top that are running this ship.  And on top of that you have Comcast and Dave Scott who don't know **** about hockey overseeing everything.

Just look at our coaching staff, AV brings in his old buds Therrien and Yeo so they can have a spot at the table.  Hell, AV just hired some bs BCHL coach to be an assistant because they are friends. 

Come to the Devils side. I lived in Philly when I became a devils fan. It's okay. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

There has to be an extension coming. I can't imagine giving up a 1st, 2nd and Hagg for a rental. That's mental.

**** me that's going to be a risky contract extension. If he's anything resembling Buffalo Risto in Philly, it'll be an overpay. Why on earth would you paint yourself into a corner like this. Just sign Barrie in FA.

Just now, Canadian Saint said:

**** me that's going to be a risky contract extension. If he's anything resembling Buffalo Risto in Philly, it'll be an overpay. Why on earth would you paint yourself into a corner like this. Just sign Barrie in FA.

Because Chuck Fletcher is a terrible GM lol

Just now, Canadian Saint said:

Oooh good call. Not sure I'd be happy if I was DeBrusk lol. I'd have to think twice before signing an extension too.

Yeah, I don't think that's enough, obviously, but makes quite a bit of sense from Arizona's side. They are in on the 22 / 23 drafts and Debrusk is still young enough to play a role moving forward and has shown an ability to produce.