Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

29 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

My best guess would be a '21 1st, Suter, Borgstrom or Reichel, Boqvist or Kaiser or Beaudin or Mitchell

I hope we trade with Chicago - I tend to like their collection of prospects the most. Glad it wasn’t Philly as I didn’t like their most commonly offered  pieces. 

I’m glad we brought back John Davidson to the organization. Since he’s been back the language has changed from retool to rebuild which is what we need. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

lol @Forge at the Devils fans already psyching themselves out if the Rags land Eichel. They won't be anything more than the American version of the Maple Leafs and some fans are already losing their ****.

It's like they don't even acknowledge what it takes to get him....

I've expected the rangers to get him for a while now, I haven't been concerned. Still have to play the games. 

Just now, Forge said:

It's like they don't even acknowledge what it takes to get him....

I've expected the rangers to get him for a while now, I haven't been concerned. Still have to play the games. 

lol now they're saying it's because of Gallant. You mean the same guy that's never won a SC and wears out his welcome every stop he's ever had? No different than the Maple Leafs hiring Babcock when they did and at least Babcock had a cup!