Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

How good is your computer anti-virus? If it's decent, PM me lol

Appreciate it, but I got it covered. Wife hated to hear me b*tch about it all nite, so she signed up for ESPN+. I'll probably end up trading $7/mo for this in exchange for a $2500 refrigerator this weekend. Win/win???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tperk said:

But I'm already in for Center Ice. Just makes me mad that I gotta pay to watch the Wild season opener.

Wait so DirecTV center ice doesnt have all the games? I was thinking about getting it so i can see all the kraken games but whats the point if it doesnt televise all the games

2 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Wait so DirecTV center ice doesnt have all the games? I was thinking about getting it so i can see all the kraken games but whats the point if it doesnt televise all the games

ESPN+ gets exclusive access to a few games per week I guess. I think the Wild have 4 exclusive games on ESPN+ this season, but it sucks that its the season opener.

1 minute ago, Tperk said:

ESPN+ gets exclusive access to a few games per week I guess. I think the Wild have 4 exclusive games on ESPN+ this season, but it sucks that its the season opener.

So you basically get 99% of the games with center ice? Yeah Im in MN and dont get the Wild game LOLOLOL so I had to sign up for espn+ to watch it

But if center ice gets 99% of most games I think I will still sign up for it eventually so i can watch the Kraken

Also dont really get this I signed up for ESPN+ but cant watch the canucks and flyer game because its in blackout, I thought the whole point of the ESPN+ was so i can watch any game thats on it. They are over complicating this soooo much now it feels like

Edited by mattyice0401