Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

25 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Anybody do Fantasy Hockey? I really wanna do a league this year but I hate public leagues lol

I haven't done it in forever. According to Yahoo, my last hockey season was 2005, when I finished 4, 4, and 3. Apparently, I was deep into my emo and post hardcore phase as my team names were Finch, thrice, and from autumn to ashes.

You'll be happy to know, however, that the year before the hydrophobic trouts and angry sloths took 1st and 2nd in the two leagues I played

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I haven't done it in forever. According to Yahoo, my last hockey season was 2005, when I finished 4, 4, and 3. Apparently, I was deep into my emo and post hardcore phase as my team names were Finch, thrice, and from autumn to ashes.

You'll be happy to know, however, that the year before the hydrophobic trouts and angry sloths took 1st and 2nd in the two leagues I played

I do it every year in a pub league but I lose interest after I kill teams for 3 weeks and realize it's pointless. I'd like to play in a real league with people that know hockey and are active but it's so damn rare.

32 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Damn, was really excited to see him this year. Hope he recovers quick and doesn't lose any of that momentum he built up this off-season/camp.

Jeez, another ankle fracture. That's what got Byfield as well 

• Like 1

so pumped that regular season starts this tuesday!

that really snuck up on me because the playoffs just ended feels like

much bigger test for the Habs this year. They got lucky having to play in the North, and then went on a tear.

TB, Boston, Toronto, and Florida all predicted to finish ahead of them in the division

Edited by Malfatron