Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

22 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

I'm okay with the Devils making it, I just really do not want the 8 seed.  We'd get steamrolled by BOS/TBL

I don't want Boston either if the Devils make it, just seems like a really bad matchup. I'm okay with Tampa. Maybe it's just a false sense of bravado from the season series, but I just like the matchup. 

Devils are just throwing everything at the next, but they've got nothing so far. Have had the ice tilted in their favor quite a bit this game, so it's a bit frustrating at this point. I think they need a deflection to score at some point. 

Huge goal by Zacha. 1-1 and then the devils almost gave it back. I swear at least twice a game one of our defensemen tries to make a pass in the middle of the ice in front of the net in our own zone. See it happen all the time. 

2-1 Devils on a Miles Wood goal. I can't believe he's nearly a 20 goal scorer. My most frustrating devil this year. I feel like he could be a Michael Grabner type at some point. 

Man, Hall made a great defensive play to pick a pocket and get a breakaway, but another great save by Anderson. Interesting note - in 3 games against Toronto, Hall has yet to register a point.

Will be very frustrating if we don't win. We have dominated most of this game