Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

3 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

I cant tell if youre being sarcastic or not but i dont think id agree with you, personally. But to each their own

Not sarcastic. Starting with Vegas they reduced the amount of players teams could protect from 15 to 11.

Previous expansion teams started in the league as perennial bottom feeders. 

I think it is a good change for the league. Hard to build a new market if you give them a garbage team.

1 hour ago, TwoToneBlue said:

Not sarcastic. Starting with Vegas they reduced the amount of players teams could protect from 15 to 11.

Previous expansion teams started in the league as perennial bottom feeders. 

I think it is a good change for the league. Hard to build a new market if you give them a garbage team.

Yeah i still dont really agree with you though. Not entirely sure how choosing from everyones scraps is easy mode. Our team is pretty much made up of 2nd and 3rd liners, our only legit 1st line player is a 20 year old rookie in Matty Beniers. Our defense is made up of 2nd and 3rd line d men.  GMRF has just done a pretty good job in building a deep team. We arent even getting NHL avg goaltending right now.Guess well have to agree to disagree.