Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

45 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Lol, St. Louis masterclass.

I honestly never expected us to land both of them. At first, I thought we'd end up with one of them, then with EDM making the moves they did to free up space over weekend, I thought for sure they'd match both.

And then they match neither lol. WTH is Edmonton doing. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

WTH is Edmonton doing. 

Great question. They just lost their two most promising young players for F all. They are now the only team with an average age of over 30. They got substantially slower this offseason too.

Forgot to post it, but Patrik Laine traded to Montreal. 

Wild that Edmonton is declining both. 

Thought for sure when they moved Ceci that it was for Broberg 

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

That **** BETTER be fake.

I think it's maybe bs. The guy who originally tweeted had some details wrong (said it was in Philly, Johnny is apparently in New Jersey.... Which, okay, they are close, but completely different places) and the guy who jumped on it and spread it has done that before with amari cooper. 

That said, the longer it goes without someone actually contradicting it is a worrying sign

Police say the two were killed when they were struck by a car while riding bicycles at about 8:30 Thursday night, close to their hometown in Salem County, New Jersey. Adding to the unfathomable heartbreak, the two were scheduled to be groomsmen in their sister's wedding on Friday in Philadelphia. 

Brutal. Hit by a drunk diver. Can't imagine the pain his immediate family is going through right now.