Sign in to follow this  
Carmen Cygni

Adam Gase

Adam Gase  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What's you take on Adam Gase?

On 10/16/2017 at 10:52 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

@Carmen Cygni

Do you still think Matt Burke was a bad DC hire?

The Jim Schwartz wide 9 attacking philosophy has done well and found intermittent success throughout the regular season over it's years. The postseason is where it routinely ****s the bed. So yes, I still think he is a bad hire due to the scheme he runs. 

Food for thought: Thru 1 1/2 seasons thus far (24 games) Gase (14-10) is only one win better than Tony Sparano (13-11). And despite Adam 'something, something, offensive genius, or another' Gase, Sparano coached a higher scoring and higher ranked offense. Just sayin'.

9 hours ago, Carmen Cygni said:

Food for thought: Thru 1 1/2 seasons thus far (24 games) Gase (14-10) is only one win better than Tony Sparano (13-11). And despite Adam 'something, something, offensive genius, or another' Gase, Sparano coached a higher scoring and higher ranked offense. Just sayin'.

How do you think Gase would have done with this defense, a healthy Tannehill, and the healthy 2008 offensive line that Tony Sparano had? Just sayin'. Context and all that.

2 hours ago, cddolphin said:

How do you think Gase would have done with this defense, a healthy Tannehill, and the healthy 2008 offensive line that Tony Sparano had? Just sayin'. Context and all that.

Should we throw in Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown, too. Maybe we could add Ted Ginn as a returner for good measure as well. While we're at it, can we just go ahead and bring back all of this years injured players to play out this fantasy scenario?

"context" . . . LOL

On 11/7/2017 at 12:40 PM, Carmen Cygni said:

Should we throw in Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown, too. Maybe we could add Ted Ginn as a returner for good measure as well. While we're at it, can we just go ahead and bring back all of this years injured players to play out this fantasy scenario?

"context" . . . LOL

The difference between Gase and Sporano is that Sporano had several seasons to prove that he isn't the guy...... While Gase hasn't even had 2 yet.

Based off his only full season as a HC I haven't seen near enough from Gase to prove that he isn't the guy.

On 11/7/2017 at 12:40 PM, Carmen Cygni said:

"context" . . . LOL

I don't think it's even debatable that the Dolphins have been dealt a very poor hand this season. Despite all that we're 4-4... that's better than most teams can say when losing their starting QB before the season, being forced to play the schedule the Dolphins have had.

Try as you might to troll, the fact of the matter is the Dolphins have actually exceeded my expectations for them. I certainly can't fault the coaches considering that.

On 10/16/2017 at 10:52 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

@Carmen Cygni

Do you still think Matt Burke was a bad DC hire?

Given up over 33 PPG in the past 4 games.

Well almost 4 games, Carolina still has a quarter to increase that. I'll tell anyone that wants to listen, our bland *** 4-3 Over wide 9 scheme is . . .

tumblr_lhq31dVvCb1qh89oso1_500.gif

EDIT: now an even 35 PPG . . . and counting.

Edited by Carmen Cygni

Global traveler, DC Matt Burke and his Mt Roadkill'manjaro defense has given up over 35 PPG and almost 2000 yards in the current 5 game losing streak.

Thankfully though, the offense has finally improved. It now matches the overall ranking of the defense - 30th.

Edited by Carmen Cygni

27 minutes ago, Carmen Cygni said:

Global traveler, DC Matt Burke and his Mt Roadkill'manjaro defense has given up over 35 PPG and almost 2000 yards in the current 5 game losing streak.

Thankfully though, the offense has finally improved. It now matches the overall ranking of the defense - 30th.

Burke's personel isn't the greatest, but yeah, his schemes have been putrid as of late.  Big disappointment.

I am all in for one more year for Gase and Tannehill together to see what would have been this season. If next season those two produce another season of mediocrity then I would say it is time to blow it up. Great coaching is about getting the most out of what you have to work with  and I have not seen that this season with Gase.

For all the blabbing that Gase does during his press conferences, and although it's seems like all the extracurricular information that he divulges is good for fans and media, this is how a real coach responds to the media.

He will have to learn how to beat NE if he's every going to be respected as a good coach.  

Pulling hard for you guys tomorrow night. 

Edited by JLambert58