WaPo article expected Thursday detailing major issues inside Redskins Park

4 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Could it be Jay Gruden? He was made the scapegoat last year when Bruce & the front office didn’t set him up to succeed & Dan/Bruce wouldn’t re-sign the QB - Kirk Cousins - that me & Sean McVay developed from 2014 & 2015 into a top 10 QB. How the hell you not keep my QB & then fire me 11 months after Alex Smith almost loses his life to a compound fracture and infection in his leg? You’re going down Dan! ?? Could be...

I don't think it's Jay, because when this comes out, he's going to lose his job and won't find another one.

4 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Could it be Jay Gruden? He was made the scapegoat last year when Bruce & the front office didn’t set him up to succeed & Dan/Bruce wouldn’t re-sign the QB - Kirk Cousins - that me & Sean McVay developed from 2014 & 2015 into a top 10 QB. How the hell you not keep my QB & then fire me 11 months after Alex Smith almost loses his life to a compound fracture and infection in his leg? You’re going down Dan! ?? Could be...

Better chance Jay is involved rather than the leak. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Wish WaPo would do more old school journalism rather than whatever the heck it's become over the last decade.

I'd defend some of the writers personally. They have good people there still. On the whole, sure, but that's the way media has been driven. I don't want to lump some of these writers into that. 

3 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I'd defend some of the writers personally. They have good people there still. On the whole, sure, but that's the way media has been driven. I don't want to lump some of these writers into that. 

It's all about Twitter and who is first to break a story, it's a shame that's what it's become but it is what it is.