WaPo article expected Thursday detailing major issues inside Redskins Park

Just now, Jeezy Fanatic said:

The funny thing is going to be when a bunch of opposing fans come in and try to dunk on everyone like “your organization is full of scum bags, you guys suck” like we haven’t known that for like 20 years haha

Yeah. It's like "take a number. Get in line. You'll get your turn to say it. The rest of us are already still queued up waiting for our turn. Rookie."

• Like 2

Other names if someone has to come in mandated by the NFL to run the team, I could see Brian Lafemina coming back but he might be too done (or too close) to what is going on.  Ozzie Newsome just retired from the Ravens but this would be a unique opportunity for him to come in and influence an entire organization.  Paul Tagliabue is the same age as Gibbs, and resides in Chevy Chase, but if this requires someone to step in, he is also local and could help and do one final job for the NFL.  Whoever it is would have to be approved by the NFL owners I imagine and those three, along with Gibbs, would be on a short list I'm sure. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

The funny thing is going to be when a bunch of opposing fans come in and try to dunk on everyone like “your organization is full of scum bags, you guys suck” like we haven’t known that for like 20 years haha

Maybe we can get out ahead of that? Lets do a presser in NFL NEWS about we know that we are an absolute piece of crap of an organization. We have been since 1999. There is no need to come in and tell us that we have as much dysfunction as 2 years olds in daycare. We also know that the team name is pathetic. And yes, Dan Snyder is actually Lord Farquar in real life. Thanks and go back to your forums. This Washington Booze Cruise has sailed. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

Unfortunately Google News doesn't prop them up as much as WaPo.

Google and Amazon gotta prop one another up y'know.

Cause they all corrupt. Its like which one can prove they have the bigger case of elephantitus by filling their testes with nothing but hot air. 

Just now, mike23md said:

Maybe we can get out ahead of that? Lets do a presser in NFL NEWS about we know that we are an absolute piece of crap of an organization. We have been since 1999. There is no need to come in and tell us that we have as much dysfunction as 2 years olds in daycare. We also know that the team name is pathetic. And yes, Dan Snyder is actually Lord Farquar in real life. Thanks and go back to your forums. This Washington Booze Cruise has sailed. 

I mean, with how they've treated McCloughan and Lafemina on the way out, some of the crazy stuff with Tony Wyllie during press conferences and other situations, we all knew that some scummy stuff happened.  I don't think any of us had any idea what was really happening and that it's this bad.  I know that I thought something ran deeper with how long Bruce Allen stayed here, but I never thought it was this bad.  I was in denial over it being this bad until last night.  

• Like 1

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

I mean, with how they've treated McCloughan and Lafemina on the way out, some of the crazy stuff with Tony Wyllie during press conferences and other situations, we all knew that some scummy stuff happened.  I don't think any of us had any idea what was really happening and that it's this bad.  I know that I thought something ran deeper with how long Bruce Allen stayed here, but I never thought it was this bad.  I was in denial over it being this bad until last night.  

Ole Scotty M might be a part of this...

7 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Other names if someone has to come in mandated by the NFL to run the team, I could see Brian Lafemina coming back but he might be too done (or too close) to what is going on.  Ozzie Newsome just retired from the Ravens but this would be a unique opportunity for him to come in and influence an entire organization.  Paul Tagliabue is the same age as Gibbs, and resides in Chevy Chase, but if this requires someone to step in, he is also local and could help and do one final job for the NFL.  Whoever it is would have to be approved by the NFL owners I imagine and those three, along with Gibbs, would be on a short list I'm sure. 

And I believe Tags is a Redskins fan. 

1 minute ago, Brian23 said:

Ole Scotty M might be a part of this...

Yes, the whole story with his wife and Russini over Twitter makes a lot more sense now.  But they leaked this and embarrassed him on the way out.  It now appears they tried to do that with Jay Gruden to force him out with the video that came out.  

Again, scummy organization to do either it that way, but I didn't think it was this bad.