๐Ÿ““ Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I pushed PML as soon as he said he had the death note. I voted Pwny before that because he was who I checked.ย 

I waited because I didnโ€™t want to claim last night and I wanted to see if my shinigami invest and PML push would gain any traction before I claimed. Today, Naz and I talked and we agreed it was best for all this info to come outย 

Light died and the ratio did not change.ย  Light/Kira was not mafia.ย  The opening write up clearly outlines a group of civs trying to kill Kira, which would be the 4 man mafia Malf knows exists.

3 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

Matts claimed to know how the shinigami work.ย  He needs to claim or I kill him tonight. The mafia or Naz/Whicker can kill me if they want, I'll still get my hit and the death note will go to Malf

ย 

pwn said it was random who it goes to

Matts claimed to know how the shinigami work.ย  He needs to claim or I kill him tonight. The mafia or Naz/Whicker can kill me if they want, I'll still get my hit and the death note will go to Malf

ย 

How you gonna kill him while seeing the executioner before nightย 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

How you gonna kill him while seeing the executioner before nightย 

I can write the name in the death note any time I want.ย  I assume the hit has to be at night since that's how its gone so far.ย  Literally all bucs told me was that I have a death note, the rest of what I know has come from pwny

Vote Countย 

3ย The Orca - kingseanjohn, MWil23, Daboyle

2ย Nazgul -ย SwAg,ย rackcs

2ย PuntMyLumps - The Orca, Pickle Rickย 

2ย Daboyleย - PuntMyLumps, Malfatron

1 pwny - Matts4313

1 Matts4313 - Whicker

ย 

No Vote

Nazgul

pwny

biggio7

1 hour ago, PuntMyLumps said:

Matts and swag need to weigh in on this.ย  I think I believe Whicker/Naz based on the detals of their claim.ย  Bucs probably just said "this guy" referring to Naz, not the role he was given (since revealing he's a female would give a bigger hint than intended)

I cannot weigh in on the lore babble because I'm clueless.ย  My reads are based solely on behavior and whether I believe that behavior coincides with the role they claim, rather than whatever the character mumbo jumbo is.

I can write the name in the death note any time I want.ย  I assume the hit has to be at night since that's how its gone so far.ย  Literally all bucs told me was that I have a death note, the rest of what I know has come from pwny

So you didnt feel it neccessary to figure out how it worksย ๐Ÿคฃ