๐Ÿ““ Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Now this is strange. I would have thought that you would encourage ksj to follow you.

Partially because of your previously stated bravado. But now you are downplaying it.

Why do you think that is, nazgul?

Kira is bold, so your attempt

I will prove that you are Kira.

But...for now we can work side by side, as you and i have the most knowledge on whats going on here

And it will let me keep an eye on you.

nazgul

I have two rules: First, I'm never wrong. Second, if I'm wrong... back to the first rule.

I mean I watched the show but have no idea what's happening.ย  Can somebody help?

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Cant edit post with votes in them. Most host also put a time limit - like 5 minutes. Its just used for typos and what not

But you yourself edited a post with a vote in it

There are many types of monsters in this world. Monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble and... monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance. They are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart.ย 

ย 

14 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

horses-ass1.jpg

Malfatronย 

Kira - Hear me. Kill this man!

ย 

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

But you yourself edited a post with a vote in it

There are many types of monsters in this world. Monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble and... monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance. They are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart.ย 

ย 

ย 

Damn, you are right. It was obvi an accident. I butchered a sentence and it drove me insane.

@bucsfan333ย I think I need to be mod-killed. Or warned at a bare min.ย 

4 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

A casual Gawker.ย  No inherent motivation to serve one's community.ย  Lower than scum, a leach.ย  A parasite.ย  Rise to the civic calling and work to become what is needed, a citizen

Iโ€™m here to adjudicate the injustices and failures of society. Iโ€™m simply aย Chief Citizen. Iโ€™m Caesar Augustus.

26 minutes ago, Glen said:

Sometimes I dream that I am a dwarf who cannot readย 

Or hear.ย  Or die.ย ย 

ย 

My read on Orca is because of his timing.ย  It fits the MO of scum trying to appear active and engaged without actively engaging.

Are all of the claims so far just memes?