đź““ Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Since you all can't comprehend, I'll translate for the peasants and @squire12

"Vendettas born out of the ashes of defeat" - Vendettas that come from a loss

"bore humorous intent" - are intended to be funny

"where there is absent of any evidentiary substance to attack mercilessly the unsanitary vermin that scorn the good name of thy" - when there is no other evidence to find mafia 

So it means.....

Vendettas that come from a loss are intended to be funny when there is no other evidence to find mafia

It was entirely a joke post that some people like naz took as a serious vendetta despite the fact that the entire post says otherwise.  Now why would he do that....maybe looking for something to appear town?

I'm not into trying to decipher your wordplay, sorry.
I haven't played a game of mafia in months and I had no interest in a PR/Orca vendetta match - because let's face it... that's something you two lovebirds do.

• Like 1

Just now, Nazgul said:

I'm not into trying to decipher your wordplay, sorry.
I haven't played a game of mafia in months and I had no interest in a PR/Orca vendetta match - because let's face it... that's something you two lovebirds do.

xDxD

The lies you spread being upon a wonderous joy bc it will be the end of you :ph34r:

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

xDxD

The lies you spread being upon a wonderous joy bc it will be the end of you :ph34r:

Where have I lied?
The only things I have posted is DN information and calling you and your brother lovers. Both of which are truths.

Just now, Nazgul said:
3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

xDxD

Where have I lied?
The only things I have posted is DN information and calling you and your brother lovers. Both of which are truths.

we should stop here before it gets worse