๐Ÿ““ Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

15 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Let me be clear. I will only allow a Pickle or Orca vote today. I will not allow a Forge vote line in any capacity at all this game. I will not allow a SwAg vote line in any capacity this game. Consider Day 1 as a twin death match day instead of an ultimatum. Have fun and enjoy. May the best twin win.ย 

ย 

13 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Let me be clear. I will only allow a Pickle or Orca vote today. I will not allow a Forge vote line in any capacity at all this game. I will not allow a SwAg vote line in any capacity this game. Consider Day 1 as a twin death match day instead of an ultimatum. Have fun and enjoy. May the best twin win.ย 

ย 

What happened? The message in the bottle not get to Bucs?

ย 

tenor.gif?itemid=5162790

ย 

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

what are your thoughts on the lead up to the vote, who was killed, thoughts on players alive?

matts was a top vote for a long while, so I lean town on him.

Md4L reaction to my lone vote early D1 stuck out as a bit frazzled by it, leaning scum there

Whicker seems to be just following on votes from what I recall, no real probing for responses or scum hunting.

you and Orca are posting in long winded jiggerish.ย  probably some secret code that we will never know about.ย  shocked you ended up on the same civ vote line again.ย  Your reasoning on Forge looks bad, but I am not sure if that is bad town or not at this point.

Mwil implied that he would not let a forge vote happen, yet it did.ย  So much for that.ย  Feels like he is hiding in the shadows more thus far.

Puntmylumps had a string of posts more about distinction on citizen vs civ and rule changes from a historical perspective.ย  seemed like he might be trying to flesh out power roles.ย ย 

swag feels like he is doing his intentional minimal work as he has done the last few games he has played.ย  much more reserved than he would typically have been about 5-6 months ago.ย ย 

lots of low active in the daboyle, nazgul, KSJ, Rackcs, pwny, biggio group.ย  ย  Of which, Malfatron was on a inactive train last game, but not so much this game.ย  ย pretty noteworthy shift from 1 game to the next.ย  Indy last game that could win with town.ย ย 

Counselor had a birthday and claimed vanilla civ, so par for the course for him D1 on the latter part.ย ย 

Scum leans:ย  Md4l, whicker and a few in the inactive group

I would lean malf as an indy based on his posts about Kira, like he is specifically trying to find that role and needs to outlast or kill Kira

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Of which, Malfatron was on a inactive train last game, but not so much this game.ย 

hmmm yes....i seem to recall voting for md4l and stating that kira is likely hiding.

Justice will prevail, no matter what. Sometimes all it takes is people to listen

On 7/19/2020 at 5:31 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Vendettas born out of the ashes of defeat bore humorous intent where there is absent of any evidentiary substance to attack mercilessly the unsanitary vermin that scorn the good name of thy.ย 

Forgeย 

ย 

On 7/19/2020 at 5:33 PM, Whicker said:

Forgeย I guessย 

ย 

21 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Now this is strange. I would have thought that you would encourage ksj to follow you.

Partially because of your previously stated bravado. But now you are downplaying it.

Why do you think that is, nazgul?

Kira is bold, so your attempt

I will prove that you are Kira.

But...for now we can work side by side, as you and i have the most knowledge on whats going on here

And it will let me keep an eye on you.

nazgul

I have two rules: First, I'm never wrong. Second, if I'm wrong... back to the first rule.

ย 

19 hours ago, Whicker said:

Nazgul

ย 

5 hours ago, Tk3 said:

squire

ย 

5 hours ago, Whicker said:

Squire

ย 

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Might I suggest you all follow me on to Daboyle? I have a theory.ย 

ย 

2 hours ago, biggio7 said:

I agree with this. Matts and Forge seem to always get voted early for some reason. I know I haven't played too much but still. daboyle

ย 

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

Daboyleย 

ย 

11 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Iโ€™m not following votes. How dare youย 

yeah, you are probably right, not following votes at all.ย  these are just coincidences I am sure

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

the chief of police. this doesnt fit Kiras actions of only killing criminals

ย 

hmm...my hunch is that there is a 2nd kira with his own death note.

ย 

This is the reference that got me.ย  Gonna start rewatching after The Witcher rewatch