Draft Cutups

rackcs

I got really into draft cutups last draft season and wanted to start making them for the upcoming draft. I made a couple when the quarantine just started but got busy. I've got some free time now and wanted to make some more. Figured I'd come to you guys and see what prospects you all wanted cutups of. Just post a name below and I'll make a cutup for that player. I'll bump you to the top of the list if you provide a youtube link to a game so I don't have to find one myself. Here is a helpful playlist with a bunch of full 2019 games to choose from.

Here is my youtube channel with the few cutups I've already made.

QB
Kedon Slovis, USC: vs Notre Dame
Aqeel Glass, Alabama A&M: vs North Alabamavs Morehousevs Alabama State
Mac Jones: vs Texas A&M

RB
Rakeem Boyd, Arkansas: vs Texas A&M

WR
Seth Williams, Auburn: vs Alabama
Tamorrion Terry, Florida State: vs Miami
Dazz Newsome, UNC: vs Clemson

OL
Georgia: vs Auburn
Ohio State: vs Clemson
Virginia Tech: vs Boston College
Northwestern: vs Ohio State

DL
Jaylen Twyman, Pittsburgh: vs Boston College
Joe Tryon, Washington: vs Boise State
Aidan Hutchinson, Michigan: vs Ohio State
Kwity Paye, Michigan: vs Minnesota

DB
Caleb Farley, Virginia Tech: vs Miamivs Notre Dame

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Tell me about the upcoming Centers in 2021.  

This has nothing to do with the fact Corey Linsley is hitting FA in BDL after this season.

Well the big name is Creed Humphrey from Oklahoma. Was a likely first rounder if he'd declared in this last draft and will almost certainly be a first rounder in the upcoming draft. He's the only one I've scouted so far but he's really good, a big strong anchor at the center of the line. Guys on my watchlist:

Trey Hill, Georgia
Josh Myers, Ohio State
Alan Ali, SMU
Alec Lindstrom, Boston College
Jimmy Morrisey, Pittsburgh

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Well the big name is Creed Humphrey from Oklahoma. Was a likely first rounder if he'd declared in this last draft and will almost certainly be a first rounder in the upcoming draft. He's the only one I've scouted so far but he's really good, a big strong anchor at the center of the line. Guys on my watchlist:

Trey Hill, Georgia
Josh Myers, Ohio State
Alan Ali, SMU
Alec Lindstrom, Boston College
Jimmy Morrisey, Pittsburgh

Trey Hill is the one I really like(we know how much I loved Andrew Thomas, Isaiah Wilson, and Solomon Kindley) and Hill was as good as any of them.  I'm assuming Lindstrom is Chris's brother.  Don't really know the rest.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Trey Hill is the one I really like(we know how much I loved Andrew Thomas, Isaiah Wilson, and Solomon Kindley) and Hill was as good as any of them.  I'm assuming Lindstrom is Chris's brother.  Don't really know the rest.

There are a couple of cutups of the Georgia OL already (vs. Texasvs. Notre Damevs. LSU) since they had those prospects for the last draft but I've got some other Georgia games saved and OL cutups are pretty simple so I might do a couple more of those and then try to get some done for the other prospects.

Side note if you are watching for Hill, he's at RG in the Texas game.

So was almost done with the Slovis cutup when my computer crashed and I lost it all. Gotta start over from scratch but should still have it up tonight.

41 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Rack I want a cut up on the one the only future Sasquatch player... Jalyen Twyman

Great choice. Seems like a fairly weak INT class as of right now but I've heard some great things about Twyman. And I don't see any cutups of him currently so I'll get to him next.

19 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Cade Mayes is a phenom. My favorite OL of that awesome UGA squad. 

I'm interested to see how he'll look at Tennessee. 

• Like 1

@Bullet Club

Will work on Twyman tonight/tomorrow. Some other guys I plan on hitting after that in no order:

Kyle Pitts, TE, Florida
Charles Snowden, LB, Virginia
Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State
Amon-Ra St. Brown, WR, USC
Dazz Newsome, WR, UNC
Dyani Brown, WR, UNC
Joseph Ossai, LB, Texas

You guys give me other names I'll do your suggestions first or if you want me to prioritize one of these guys, let me know.

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 2