Draft Cutups

rackcs

• 11 months later...

• 5 months later...

My scouting report for Bryce Young

As of right now, I think Young is far enough ahead of the rest of the quarterbacks in this draft class that trading up to number one overall would be worth it for certain teams.  This could change a bit after the combine, specifically how tall he is.  He's listed at 6-foot-0, but he sure looks shorter than that to me.  If he's around 5-foot-10 or under it's a pretty legit concern as that makes throwing over the middle much more difficult.

Edited by Evan Bachman
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, Evan Bachman said:

My scouting report for Bryce Young

As of right now, I think Young is far enough ahead of the rest of the quarterbacks in this draft class that trading up to number one overall would be worth it for certain teams.  This could change a bit after the combine, specifically how tall he is.  He's listed at 6-foot-0, but he sure looks shorter than that to me.  If he's around 5-foot-10 or under it's a pretty legit concern as that makes throwing over the middle much more difficult.

I look forward to watching these as you create them

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Adebawore was a huge surprise he was not picked and Byron Young on Alabama was picked ahead of him, that should not have happened.   

Someone explain to me how he's more than just a fast guy.  Every clip I've seen of him playing left me very unimpressed.  

52 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

Someone explain to me how he's more than just a fast guy.  Every clip I've seen of him playing left me very unimpressed.  

e1f216a4-5352-49c6-92d0-cbbfbdf07680_468

How is this not impressive?  Dude is a physical freak show athlete and could be a fit in a 3/4 DE spot or a 4/3 DT spot.  He is better than Bryon Young on Alabama!

How is it not impressive a dude 280+ ran a 4.49 40, 37.5" vertical and freaking 27 reps at 225.  You draft traits and he has them, and it is not like he was totally unproductive in college.  

30 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

e1f216a4-5352-49c6-92d0-cbbfbdf07680_468

How is this not impressive?  Dude is a physical freak show athlete and could be a fit in a 3/4 DE spot or a 4/3 DT spot.  He is better than Bryon Young on Alabama!

How is it not impressive a dude 280+ ran a 4.49 40, 37.5" vertical and freaking 27 reps at 225.  You draft traits and he has them, and it is not like he was totally unproductive in college.  

You can find highlight plays for anyone who is a draft prospect, the vast majority of plays I've seen he was pretty much a non factor.  Yes, I agree his measurables are impressive as far as speed goes but he's a tweener and I really don't think he's as much of a slam dunk as people think, he's a major project at best

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...