Who comes away with the win?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who comes away with the win?

• Patriots in a blow out
    • Patriots in a close one
    • Panthers in a close one
    • Panthers in a blow out

2 minutes ago, mcmurtry86 said:

Just about the worst time imaginable to have the Thursday night game.

The Bucs' defense isn't on the same level as the Panthers' so at least we can look forward to not having to punt as much but at this point I'm legit scared for them going up against any offense that isn't on the Jets/Bears/49ers level.

Even though I am infuriated with the late game calls in Carolinas favor...this shouldn't be blamed on the refs.

This defense was hot garbage for 90% of the game, they are falling extremely short of the sun of their parts, and it's really worrisome that we've seen the same blown coverages and communication problems for 4 games now.

If this Pats defense can't get to at least mediocre, I'm not sure how good this season is gonna turn out with Buffalo looking strong and there being plenty of competition in the AFC for both wild card spots.

I know it's early to think Playoffs, but it's the Pats. 

I had to do some work and missed the Panthers' final drive, but it sounds like there were some crappy calls. I'll see some highlights eventually, but what happened?

Disappointing to lose a close game, but we aren't always going to be able to pull off the miracle. We're leaving too much for the O to do. Everybody can clearly see that there are issues on the defense, but many of them seem fixable. I have faith in our coaches to get things headed in the right direction. Just gotta ride it out and wait for the improvements.

Just now, everlong said:

The whole "they need time to gel" argument to me is a refusal to admit the defense is atrocious.

I don't think anybody is saying that they aren't currently terrible. It's pretty obvious that they are. But I think there are reasons for optimism, which is the point that's being made.

Archived