Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

Malf, I'M wondering if you'd Care to elaborate a little bit about How you thought of the idea of running a tecmo league. A long time ago, My brother and I Enjoyed playing a Lot of games, usually I put it on him with the 49Ers. One time, he beat me with the New york Giants and that tenacious defense.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Malf, I'M wondering if you'd Care to elaborate a little bit about How you thought of the idea of running a tecmo league. A long time ago, My brother and I Enjoyed playing a Lot of games, usually I put it on him with the 49Ers. One time, he beat me with the New york Giants and that tenacious defense.

that was the first game i really loved as a kid.

I liked playing with the Bills.

Kelly and his 100 yard in the air passes

Just now, Malfatron said:

that was the first game i really loved as a kid.

I liked playing with the Bills.

Kelly and his 100 yard in the air passes

Usually we made an agreement to ban the 49ers, and then it became a fight for the Browns, the Bears with Sweetness, the Giants with L.T., or obviously Bo Jackson and the Raiders. Granted, if I ever played against my brother, I called Aup every play so he couldn't use Bo Jackson. :)

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

Usually we made an agreement to ban the 49ers, and then it became a fight for the Browns, the Bears with Sweetness, the Giants with L.T., or obviously Bo Jackson and the Raiders. Granted, if I ever played against my brother, I called Aup every play so he couldn't use Bo Jackson. :)

Your brother wasn't very good if that stopped him from using Bo Jackson.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Ok guys, time to stop messing around and time to hammer Matts. We've heard about all we need to. Let's just do this. He's got a killing power and can't be trusted. He killed the cop and is justifying it as a purple kill, both of which are completely detrimental to our basic shared win con.

What in the literal F are you talking about. I am a cop.