Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

Just now, Counselor said:

It’s Malf or bust right now. Wouldn’t be surprised if that genie crap from Orca was part of their scum plan also. 

Seems like a bad ploy to put so much into something like that so early. 

Maybe late game, sure. But night one? 😬

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Hi. It was me.

You know... maybe don't be such a stickler dude. 
Literally everyone knows what that post was. Half of my likes are from me posting that when I'm eliminated from things.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Blue was able to alter the writeups as town in MK, and so was pwny in Malf’s Death Note game. That’s how Blue caught Pickle.

They both were? Scum was altering them. Pickle changed them I was in the scum chat after my death with them. It was Pickle, Josh, Daboyle, and Buff.

Just now, Nazgul said:

You know... maybe don't be such a stickler dude. 
Literally everyone knows what that post was. Half of my likes are from me posting that when I'm eliminated from things.

If likes are what you're going for, 😬

There are literally thousands upon thousands of other liked posts on the forum. The majority of which aren't from **** posting.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

If likes are what you're going for, 😬

There are literally thousands upon thousands of other liked posts on the forum. The majority of which aren't from **** posting.

You seem like a Karen.

Just now, Counselor said:

They both were? Scum was altering them. Pickle changed them I was in the scum chat after my death with them. It was Pickle, Josh, Daboyle, and Buff.

Both were Town roles in those two games, but it can be used as either/or. However, often that roles is used or present with some type of frame. The fact that Malf said nothing about this earlier was also a major red flag.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Both were Town roles in those two games, but it can be used as either/or. However, often that roles is used or present with some type of frame. The fact that Malf said nothing about this earlier was also a major red flag.

It’s time to go Malf. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

Stop deleting the post @bucsfan333
The thing is a post of FF beauty. It's all in good fun (everyone knows that). 
Everyone knows that I don't take these things seriously / not to take me seriously.

Imagine being this way. Big oof.

Imagine caring what people think about you on a football forum.

• Like 2