Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

19 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I believe Scum thought my target would be Josh and redirected me to Jason. Jason is an other (likely blue with Touch) and altering the Writeups. He targeted Naz N1 due to their little spat.

I’m not altering anything. I can redirect- I’ve said this from the beginning as only hobo and myself out our cards on the table. Literally everyone else is less trustworthy.

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

I’m not altering anything. I can redirect- I’ve said this from the beginning as only hobo and myself out our cards on the table. Literally everyone else is less trustworthy.

So you don’t know a redirect is visiting someone? 

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

you said you fell asleep and missed the deadline.   You posted at 430 when the deadline was at 500.....so that does not add up

And I didn’t feel informed enough at that point to submit a kill. I didn’t read the full thread. I took a nap after swimming squire. What do you want from me?

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

I literally told my name, my role, my night action from day one and my alignment.

• Like 1