Week 4 Other Games Discussion

CWood21

4 hours ago, DavidatMIZZOU said:

I have Pitt vs Baltimore and Dallas vs the Rams right now.  I also have a dollar on the Lions.

I turned off the Dallas game, they will open up and kill the Rams.  

You turned it off too soon.  :D

2 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Everyone needs to get back to discussing football.  @WeJadedFew if you're going to come in here to troll, don't post.  @NormSizedMidget don't make things personal and use your ignore feature.

When are you going to realize that the big mouth midget Norm is hurting this site? He's on every thread, lurking to see who he can attack. The guy must be either on welfare or living off his wife, he has so much time to post, and then laughingly he attacks people who only come on occasionally. Other people have lives outside football forums. He doesn't seem to. You seem to protect him even when he blatantly instigates. I don't quite get it, but that would be your problem.

18 minutes ago, EdMathews said:

When are you going to realize that the big mouth midget Norm is hurting this site? He's on every thread, lurking to see who he can attack. The guy must be either on welfare or living off his wife, he has so much time to post, and then laughingly he attacks people who only come on occasionally. Other people have lives outside football forums. He doesn't seem to. You seem to protect him even when he blatantly instigates. I don't quite get it, but that would be your problem.

Classist and misogynist, all in one post!

6 minutes ago, spilltray said:

So you think a good idea is to respond to a mod post saying get back to football by going after Norm?

IP check on these two accounts maybe? lol

I responded to the mod because he called out both Norm and WeJadedFew. WeJadedFew wrote "Seems like Atlanta has had a tough time against everyone but the Packers this season... funny that." Fairly benign comment, unless like Norm you read anti-Packer intent into it. For Norm to respond with "Seems like all your posts are terrible", and later saying he adds dog**** to the discussion, would to me indicate that Norm is the entire reason there's a need for the mod to intervene, yet when he does he castigates WeJadedFew and tells Norm to simply use his ignore. The Mod has clearly chosen to ignore Norm's part in this, as he's done often. And that's why I responded to the Mod.

Archived