Suicide Pool?

jp_chilli

45 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Sounds like they're encouraging people to opt out, knowing full well they won't allow full capacity at the stadium anyway....

They didn't say opt out.  You had to go a couple layers deep to find out that you can credit your account OR ask for a refund. 

4 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Meanwhile Washington sent the season-ticket holders an email saying that fan attendance is on, but that you can opt out as they will have limits on how many people and your ticket is likely to change.  Meanwhile up the road in Baltimore (literally up the beltway about 35-40 minutes) the Ravens announced two months ago that no fans could come to any games.  So there is no rhyme or reason to any of this right now, which is a problem. 

Might be old info you have? Since I believe early July they announced there will be fans at 14,000 capacity- 20% of the stadium occupancy. Though I’m not a season ticket holder so I’m not sure if you were referring to that aspect of things.

10 hours ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Considering the players are equally capable of spreading the virus, fans or no fans is really inconsequential..... A bubble and endless testing, perhaps being the remedy?....

The bubble is definitely the way to go without question...but will the owners pony up the dough?

22 hours ago, Joe_is_the_best said:

I can take over the survival pool if no one's offering. 

Perhaps
But with the full understanding that no matter what anybody else delivers, it will pale in comparison to what WOZ created here over the years.

All hail WOZ...for putting up with us and creating a ton of fun along the way - truly an impressive effort.

letter_w.thumb.png.43c81ce25f1fccbe33461

Edited by Shanedorf
Ha !