Report: Minority owners pressuring Dan Snyder to sell Washington Football Team

Woz

10 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Just one off-season is all that friend is asking for. 

Not that it really matters, but I consider 2016 a relatively normal offseason.  We were coming off our 2015 shocking NFC East championship in Kirk’s first year as a starter and our future looked somewhat promising if we could just improve the defensive talent along the DL & at LB. 

Then, Dan & Bruce failed to pay Kirk, they tried to sabotage him by not re-signing DJax or Garçon in 2017 after our O nearly threw for 5,000 yds and the rest is history.

Now, Minnesota has the playoff victory we’ve been waiting 15 years for.

Edited by turtle28

On 8/16/2020 at 7:02 PM, PARROTHEAD said:

"They're coming for you, Mr. Snyder! Quick, hide in this van! We'll take you someplace safe and secure!"

Edited by Woz

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

If this doesn’t spell the end of Snyder, nothing will. This seems to be much worse than Jerry Richardson or the dummy that owned the clippers saying some horrible stuff. I have no idea how Snyder keeps the team? 

Donald Sterling was the Clippers owner.

And agreed but look at what Robert Kraft was doing and he was allowed to remain an owner and they had Kraft on tape going in the place I believe.

Edited by turtle28

8 hours ago, lavar703 said:

If this doesn’t spell the end of Snyder, nothing will. This seems to be much worse than Jerry Richardson or the dummy that owned the clippers saying some horrible stuff. I have no idea how Snyder keeps the team? 

Sterling made an off-the-cuff racial comment that was on tape.  

Barring tape on Snyder, he's not going anywhere.