Free agent thread

49erurtaza

On 11/10/2020 at 6:37 PM, Humble_Beast said:

Where would you rank Deebo with Kirk, Reagor ??

Reagor has to show me a little more of a sample but I think they will give him catches. Deebo is going to get fed targets because he's the #1 in SF. Injury is a concern, but if healthy, in a ppr league, he's probably my number 1 out of htose three, though Kirk will have better single games...just like the Deebo being more consistent game to game.

In full ppr, give me deebo, reagor, Kirk. 

Who would you drop for Smokey brown? ppr league

Jalen Reagor or Juice Landry

I have a bunch of guys who have a safe floor and I think Brown could be a good get with his high floor this late into the year.

Rest of team

QB Herbert

RB, Bell, Edmonds, JJ, JT, Swift, Lindsay

WRs, Adams, R. Anderson, Deebo, Woods, Kirk, Reagor and Landry

Thanks in advance!

Edited by mattyice0401

1 hour ago, mattyice0401 said:

Who would you drop for Smokey brown? ppr league

Jalen Reagor or Juice Landry

I have a bunch of guys who have a safe floor and I think Brown could be a good get with his high floor this late into the year.

Rest of team

QB Herbert

RB, Bell, Edmonds, JJ, JT, Swift, Lindsay

WRs, Adams, R. Anderson, Deebo, Woods, Kirk, Reagor and Landry

Thanks in advance!

Landry if it's standard, and I'm not even sure I would do that given Landry is by default the #1 in Cleveland. The passing offense doesn't have a lot of volume there, so that's concerning. I want to see how that offense shakes out without OBJ. Then maybe Kirk, but given his last few weeks, he may have some trade value. I'm not really in a hurry to add John Brown. He's not the number one, he played the worst defense in football against the pass where the Bills passed on something stupid like 28 of their first 34 plays which is simply not going to be a thing that replicates often, if ever. 

Currently tied for 1st in my PPR league and have the #1 waiver priority. I own the disappointing DJ Moore and someone in my league who’s up against byes and injuries dropped Robby Anderson. He comes off waivers tomorrow morning. Do I waste my #1 waiver spot on Anderson or do I hope nobody claims him and I can pick him up in the morning for nothing? My other WRs are Ridley, Godwin, DJ Moore, Fulgham, Deebo, and Jakobi Meyers... I’d probably be dropping Meyers if I make the move.

6 hours ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Currently tied for 1st in my PPR league and have the #1 waiver priority. I own the disappointing DJ Moore and someone in my league who’s up against byes and injuries dropped Robby Anderson. He comes off waivers tomorrow morning. Do I waste my #1 waiver spot on Anderson or do I hope nobody claims him and I can pick him up in the morning for nothing? My other WRs are Ridley, Godwin, DJ Moore, Fulgham, Deebo, and Jakobi Meyers... I’d probably be dropping Meyers if I make the move.

Yes, assuming ppr

Who would you rather have down the stretch? DJ Chark, Hollywood Brown, Nelson Agholor or Corey Davis?:

I only care about their schedules for Week 14 and 15(playoffs)

Chark: Tenn-Balt

Hollywood:  Clev-Jax

Agholor: Indy-LAC

Davis: Jax and Det

I might not ever actually need to start these guys but I'm basically playing defense with my opponents for the playoffs. I still own Chark and Hollywood, I'm wondering if there's even a point in keeping 1 or both. I want to drop someone to get a DST for Week 15

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Who would you rather have down the stretch? DJ Chark, Hollywood Brown, Nelson Agholor or Corey Davis?:

I only care about their schedules for Week 14 and 15(playoffs)

Chark: Tenn-Balt

Hollywood:  Clev-Jax

Agholor: Indy-LAC

Davis: Jax and Det

I might not ever actually need to start these guys but I'm basically playing defense with my opponents for the playoffs. I still own Chark and Hollywood, I'm wondering if there's even a point in keeping 1 or both. I want to drop someone to get a DST for Week 15

Davis and truthfully, not particularly all that close for me. He's hard to trust, but he's been more consistent than Biloxi Brown and has a better set up than Nelson  and Chark, who both also have consistency issues. 

38 minutes ago, Forge said:

Davis and truthfully, not particularly all that close for me. He's hard to trust, but he's been more consistent than Biloxi Brown and has a better set up than Nelson  and Chark, who both also have consistency issues. 

I do worry Hollwood will take advantage of a poor Jags DST Week 15 but I was thinking the same. 

Between Chark/Hollywood, who is less valuable?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2020 at 6:04 PM, mattyice0401 said:

Jalen Hurts or a Baker viable options now? Love the matchups for the browns the last 2 weeks of the year. 

Not in a 10 man league, I think. 2 QB league probably. But that was a bad defense they played and they are still a low volume passing game

I'm not sure what to do with hurts yet. I need QBs bad in my 2qb league and someone dropped Stafford and hurts is available. I have Teddy and Tua. I'm going to pick up one, not sure which. Hurts' upside is big