Alcohol Thread!

Glen

23 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

I feel like you missed the should part. I regularly drink out of a bottle/can when it's something I've had, and didn't pay a lot for. I know I should pour it, but knowing I'll have to wash a glass keeps me from doing it sometimes. 

Wash a single glass?

Bruh, that’s some lazy ish. ? 

2 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

Family of 4, with 2 teenagers. That one glass can mean a new load of dishes. 

Even more reason to not care.

1. You have a wife.

2. If you have teenagers and they’re not going dishes, what are you doing with your life sir?

You need to be kinder to yourself and drink your beer from a glass like a proper gentleman.

2 hours ago, MrDrew said:

I feel like you missed the should part. I regularly drink out of a bottle/can when it's something I've had, and didn't pay a lot for. I know I should pour it, but knowing I'll have to wash a glass keeps me from doing it sometimes. 

I do think i missed that part.  But also, washing glasses is a non-think if ya'll got one of them "Dish Washer" contraptions.  You just put it in, and then it makes weird sounds.  And then it's clean.  It's pretty good tbh.  Better than weird extra hoppy IPAs or whatevs.

• 3 weeks later...