Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Why that time

6 hours before the deadline.  Just leaves us with the time we need to figure things out if you're going to reveal potentially dangerous but useful info.

I still want the inactives to check in first.  Most of them have been on, they just aren't posting.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Daniel: Counselor, I believe you. Please wait until 4:00, when we can play this out in chatty together.

....so your theory is I would say that in the thread, not in a PM or the chat?

Just now, Daniel said:

....so your theory is I would say that in the thread, not in a PM or the chat?

It's so scummy it's perfect.

Listen, I almost feel bad for you. You went from Town MVP consideration to getting recruited (still better than dying though, am I right?). Had you played this differently on two different fronts, maybe I'd believe you. You botched the Forge thing alongside of your initial unwillingness to be put up with Naz.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It's so scummy it's perfect.

Listen, I almost feel bad for you. You went from Town MVP consideration to getting recruited (still better than dying though, am I right?). Had you played this differently on two different fronts, maybe I'd believe you. You botched the Forge thing alongside of your initial unwillingness to be put up with Naz.

You’re scum aren’t you. Remember people there was no hit last night and this guy was role blocked.