Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

Just now, Daniel said:

Nope.  Just been super scummy day 1, buddies with Blue day 2, and defending MWil day 3.

And for some reason I still can't get you people to pressure him at all.

Thats my point. He's said "im village" a few times... But thats about as useful as **** on a bull. Or screen door on a submarine. You can choose.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Thats my point. He's said "im village" a few times... But thats about as useful as **** on a bull. Or screen door on a submarine. You can choose.

If you want to consider that I helped to save your bacon in OT on D1 nothing, then I will keep than in mind for the future.

I am The Wanderer, Village-Aligned 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:
6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Ok.....i believe mwil...more than not believe...

swag

Spend some more time in master’s study.

Thats funny coming from the other guy putting on an act. Dont worry, I have 2 chairs. You guys can both go in there at the same time. 

20 hours ago, rackcs said:

Malfatron - 1 - Forge

Blue - 8 - Daniel, Matts4313, bcb1213, kingseanjohn, Counselor, Mwil23, SwAg, Blue

Joshstradaymus - 1 - ET80

Daniel - 1 - Nazgul

daboyle - 2 - squire12, Malfatron

@ET80  why did you target Swag on N2, he was not 3rd in the voting?

6 hours ago, Daniel said:

Meh, I don't think too many people are actually convinced Frankenstein is on our side.  But they've revealed themselves, and we know about them.  They're pretty much the default backup lynch if we can't find a better target.  Especially since they alluded to the fact that they can kill.

I am open to it, but their increased hostility toward me and their voting bloc is becoming tiresome.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

If you want to consider that I helped to save your bacon in OT on D1 nothing, then I will keep than in mind for the future.

I am The Wanderer, Village-Aligned 

Which I am grateful for. But weve already seen that scum did that as well (Orca).