Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I HEAR SILENCE FROM THE VAMPIRE

I’m just trying to think if I believe in WC changing without an external force causing it, and I don’t know that Dracula dying would be it.  I believe alternative WCs at the start of the game for an independent, but not a new one just because you failed in your previous one.

25 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

WHO YOU TRY KILL NIGHT 1!

I investigated Blue.  Which is why I knew, exactly, what he was.  Same with MWil on night 2. You can literally verify my abilities.

20 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, where you at in this win condition then?  Did the lynches count as killing?

Nope.  I'm probably screwed on that point, since I have to actively mislead the town to do it.

And if I die tonight and am proven honest, Counselor is probably town, I hope Swag is, lynch squire immediately for obvious reasons by now, and maybe Malf and KSJ (one of the dang lurkers).

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I’m just trying to think if I believe in WC changing without an external force causing it, and I don’t know that Dracula dying would be it.  I believe alternative WCs at the start of the game for an independent, but not a new one just because you failed in your previous one.

I'll save this for later.

As for the changing WC, I think this was an attempt at mercy since my one WC (other than not winning with monsters) was to find and kill someone who randomly died night one.

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I investigated Blue.  Which is why I knew, exactly, what he was.  Same with MWil on night 2. You can literally verify my abilities.

Nope.  I'm probably screwed on that point, since I have to actively mislead the town to do it.

And if I die tonight and am proven honest, Counselor is probably town, I hope Swag is, lynch squire immediately for obvious reasons by now, and maybe Malf and KSJ (one of the dang lurkers).

So, did you get a new WC, or just began with multiple possible WCs?