Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

26 minutes ago, squire12 said:

what are the chances that forge is in discord right now trying to come up with a plan of moves that allows him to get a hit off and still look clean?

You think I care about looking clean if I have a kill?  😂 I'd just be coming straight for you, baby

13 minutes ago, Counselor said:

What did you ask Rack

N3    I roleblocked Daboyle but was unsuccessful.   just trying to wrap my head around how daboyle enhances Josh and josh roleblocks me but I don't get a roleblock in on Josh.  how is the order of events in that sorted out?

Rackcs answer is natural resolution.....which I still have no idea what that clearly is in a situation like that.   Oh well

On 8/26/2020 at 9:57 AM, MWil23 said:

Squire

I refuse to believe that he's capable of being that inherently antitown and cryptic as town.

On 8/26/2020 at 9:59 AM, MWil23 said:

People I'm unwilling to vote:

SwAg

SwAg 2.0

Daniel

Forge

...and you know who else goes majorly AFK when he's scum? Anyone?

• Like 1

On 8/27/2020 at 4:37 PM, MWil23 said:

Daniel is obviously scum since he's lying through his teeth, but aside from him, Daboyle came out of nowhere to vote me, almost as though he couldn't even read all of Daniel's post when he actually posted it. It was clearly orchestrated in chatty, and I think Counselor is absolutely scum too.

I think that one of KSJ/Naz is scum, if not both, and frankly, I wouldn't be surprised to see Naz flip werewolf and Daniel flip Vampire, or vice versa.

I think Matts and Malf are Townish, and that if Matts dies Malf turns into Jeffrey Dahmer.

BCB and Forge are Town.

Josh I still don't know.

SwAg and Squire I still don't know, but I learn town for Squire.

Daniel "saved" his blatantly fake invest for after I pushed him relentlessly about his made up Forge thread justification, refusal to want to see a Nazgul flip while actively looking for any reason to vote off of that line, so he made the Town watcher an easy target. He gets rid of me, and by the time Town realizes what happens, they go ahead and knock someone else off, because otherwise he's a made man tomorrow after the Naz flip anyway, so why not take out a major town power role on the way out?

If I didn't have to live, I really wouldn't care and I'd just laugh and be flattered to have been chosen for a fake invest.

Just now, squire12 said:

Yeah, I did say that as part of me having town reads on you and Mwil.....boy was that wrong

Don't blame yourself for not figuring out mwil. His scum game is much better now