Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

A couple days ago I pushed @Counselor calling him out for being a liar. I know my "case" wasn't good but I know he hates being called a liar, especially as town. The point was to see if there was a reaction and there wasn't one. What I'm seeing now is more of the response I would expect from town Counselor.

I could see Forge being either side at this point tbh.

Going to need time to think on it.

6 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

A couple days ago I pushed @Counselor calling him out for being a liar. I know my "case" wasn't good but I know he hates being called a liar, especially as town. The point was to see if there was a reaction and there wasn't one. What I'm seeing now is more of the response I would expect from town Counselor.

I could see Forge being either side at this point tbh.

Going to need time to think on it.

You have all the power. Choose wisely 

3 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Based on the writeup, there's a solid likelihood that there's two scum members left. A vampire that was (recently?) converted and a werewolf. Of the remaining five players left (you, me, josh, counselor, forge), I think that Forge is the best choice for the lynch tbh

4 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

Based on the writeup, there's a solid likelihood that there's two scum members left. A vampire that was (recently?) converted and a werewolf. Of the remaining five players left (you, me, josh, counselor, forge), I think that Forge is the best choice for the lynch tbh

You realize if there's a vampire, it's ksj, right? He'd be the one who killed bcb. But based on the write up, I'd guess he copies the abilities of the dead and is likely town. That about right, @kingseanjohn?