Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

4 hours ago, Forge said:

Lying is so beneath Counselor...he would never stoop to such measures. 

On 12/1/2019 at 4:49 PM, Counselor said:

I’m green town

On 12/2/2019 at 8:48 PM, Slappy Mc said:

You crazy cats are finally starting to agree with each other on something. You all piled into the room and immediately declared @Counselor was the scummiest of patients here. They all looked around to carry out the deed, but Counselor wasn't in the room. The group stormed down the halls like families on Black Friday storming the gates of Walmart. By the time they got to Counselors room they realized there was blood everywhere. Counselor was bleeding profusely on the group laying next to a dead body. The dead body strangely looked like @Slappy Mc the Head of the Ward. Attached to Counselors chest was a note that said, "Stop Breaking The Damn Rules!" Then the group looked over to Slappys dead body that appears to have a smirk smeared on his face. They then read Counselors bracelet that read:

Counselor, PTSD, Red Aligned.

The fun was just getting underway for one patient though. As the rest of the group returned to their rooms, one patient had visitors enter his room and smear his blood all over the walls. When the hospital woke, they realized @MWil23 was dead. His bracelet read:

MWil, Bipolar, Green Aligned.

Day 5 has begun. Night 5 will begin 12/3 @8pm PST.

Well I'm convinced, Counselor

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Spicy. Second time. The first time was three days ago. Honestly it was good but the hype was a bit much. But the lady wanted Popeyes so I got it again. 

Happy almost wife happy almost life.

The spicy is amazing to me. I do take it over Chick Fil A.

• Like 1