Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

Just now, Daniel said:

Yeah, the original plan was to leave him alive that day and kill him in the night, but half the town already wanted to lynch me for not clearing someone in the thread immediately and wouldn't pressure anyone else, and instead all started roleclaiming.  At that point, I was thinking, fine, I'll give them this one, then surely they'll just follow my lead to hunt whoever is left then I can kill Malf.

Didn't work out that way, but I don't really think I had significantly better options.

I ****ed up by investigating you first, when you probably would have actually went along with scumhunting to not look scummy.

when you pressure someone for information for the better part of the first 2 days, you have to expect that is going to come back at you.  Roleclaiming is what a lot will do for little reason.

Just now, Daniel said:

Yeah, the original plan was to leave him alive that day and kill him in the night, but half the town already wanted to lynch me for not clearing someone in the thread immediately and wouldn't pressure anyone else, and instead all started roleclaiming.  At that point, I was thinking, fine, I'll give them this one, then surely they'll just follow my lead to hunt whoever is left then I can kill Malf.

Didn't work out that way, but I don't really think I had significantly better options.

I ****ed up by investigating you first, when you probably would have actually went along with scumhunting to not look scummy.

I think Daboyle would have ended up the lynch, but that Day was going nowhere fast. You made the best Town move, just not the best move for you.

• Like 1

Just now, squire12 said:

@Forge how many games have you and @MWil23 been scum together and hit me?

I've hit you a ton myself. You may actually have taken the lead on touch in that regard. Though touch has funnier deaths at my hand. 

With mwil probably 3 or 4? Just me, maybe like half a dozen

• Like 1

Just now, Daniel said:

I sure as hell didn't.

Miffed on squire badly too.

It's OK.  I was trying to live to see D4 for the change.  Those that play often that said I was playing different were Orca (vampire), Swag (haunted), Mwil (wolf).  Pickle thinks I am scum every game.   Forge was a late addition to the wolf group and he joined in on that as well.

Just now, Forge said:

Daniel kind of got screwed by my alignment compare too. Once Naz was killed, he was going to have some problems. The explanation may have kept him alive though

Yeah, being an Indy made it tougher.  Racks gave me a very powerful role, but it was a tough WC.  At that point, I kinda thought I could just skate by on my town karma and come up with something eventually, rather than let a townie die.

But with the protector dead and no one CCing MWil as the watcher, I knew I was dead.

Just now, Counselor said:

@ET80 as hard as this game was for me personally I never quit. Are you proud of me?

I was proud of you. I told them in chat it was not easy to withstand that barrage and you held you're ground. It was impressive

• Like 1