• Lakers in 5
    • Lakers in 6
    • Lakers in 7
    • Rockets in 4
    • Rockets in 5
    • Rockets in 6
    • Rockets in 7

11 hours ago, Leader said:

Agreed. The league deserves some credit here IMO and I trust them to make a fair and equitable judgement. 
The whole is greater than the individual in this process and they're pulling it off with limited to no distractions or bumps in the road. If they run into an individual that doesnt get that - oh well.

At the time I made my post, the league hadn’t confirmed that he brought someone in from off campus. Originally it was that he had someone who was approved to be on campus in his room. 

what’s crazy is that I didn’t know he was married with 3 kids. His wife has got to be pissed. What a scum bag. I hope the rockets trade him this off season. 

@J-ALL-DAY -  Somewhere back there you posed the question about the LAL maintaining this "small ball" lineup if/when they come up against the LAC.
As mentioned - I like the length that Morris's minutes is giving to our roster, but dont think sitting McGee/Howard against the LAC is the way to go - or the method the team used during the season.

Zubac - while not a *dynamic* player - is a true 7'er and you (both) put AD ad a disadvantage if you put him in the 5 spot for extended minutes - plus - you take away (what I perceive to be an LAL advantage....) by taking the taller AD off George.

The LAL/LAC match up well and (outside "media" impressions that the LAC dominated the season series....) they played tight games all year.
When/if we both get there, it should be a good series.

12 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

At the time I made my post, the league hadn’t confirmed that he brought someone in from off campus. Originally it was that he had someone who was approved to be on campus in his room.  what’s crazy is that I didn’t know he was married with 3 kids. His wife has got to be pissed. What a scum bag. I hope the rockets trade him this off season. 

Thats more details than I knew of. All I was aware was he brought some "testing person" into his room (for what I believed to be obvious reasons) - apparently in violation of the rules set down. It's bad for HOU - I got it - but I'd feel the same if some LAL player had pulled the same stunt. These are (hopefully...) short term times.

Far as I'm aware - this thing's working because the players are playing along with the rules.  Could be they're behaving like they're back in a college dorm - I cant say other than few players have gotten caught. But, if you get caught - adios IMO - and I credit the league on pulling this thing off (to the most part) with minimal issues and/distractions and them being fair arbiters of enforcing the rules.

Edited by Leader

Houston is gonna win this game tonight, and Harden is gonna have a monster game. Why? Because the law of averages say that it has to happen at some point, and since he got his terrible game out of the way thursday, he's due for a 45 point night. 

which is what he needs to move up to 25th all time in playoff scoring. he jumped 4 guys last game. 

The Rockets will probably come out fighting hard after their embarrassing effort last game. But I think the Lakers know a win would be huge as they could potentially get three more days off than the Clippers if that series goes 7.  They continue holding the Rockets offense in check and pull away late in the game. 

Lakers 112 Rockets 103

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Even though the Rockets are down 13-2, they are playing with better energy but keep missing lay ups left and right. Harden attacking quicker to prevent the double and Tucker flashing middle getting some good looks at the hoop. AD got those boys shook. 

What game are you watching? Harden won’t even take a shot. He’s a punk who’s checked out mentally on his team. He’s so jealous that House got to see some boobies that he’s basically refusing to play. 

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

Harden has his time slot reserved at the drive thru strip club in downtown Houston. 

he won’t even take a shot. 

Nah, he's playing fine. Had a floater or two available early on but he's doing the right thing. The last few possessions he's held on to the ball too long allowing the Lakers to load up and send a double his way. 

The non-AD Lakers doing a great job at the rim against Westbrook. Just going straight up and not fouling.