• Lakers in 4
    • Lakers in 5
    • Lakers in 6
    • Lakers in 7
    • Rockets in 4
    • Rockets in 5
    • Rockets in 6
    • Rockets in 7

Honestly I expected the Lakers to get this far yet I'd still admit I was wrong about em

I had Lakers in 6 and Lakers in 7 in each of the series individually and the Portland pred was even very close to happening, but the Lakers just look a lot better than I expected them to, shooting wise. Expected their defense and rebounding to be elite but their shooting has gotten hot at the right time, gotta keep it up vs the Clips though, but tbh I'm not at all confident in the Clips right now.

Thinking we might be in line for a Lakers/Celtics finals. 

Harden got two post touches yesterday that led a corner three for Tucker and a step back bucket. It's actually insane how much of his arsenal gets limited in this offense. Sure his stats are out of this world as he has the ball in his hands majority of the game at the top of the key, but there is so more to his game that he isn't or doesn't get to show. Whoever the next HC is, I hope they start getting him more post/elbow touches and he moves off the ball more. Doesn't even have to be like in OKC where they would run him off double screen, pin downs etc. Just get him moving some where the defense can't double him 30 feet from the basket. Rockets fans kept saying it isn't Harden's fault and that he's getting doubled every time out, but a big reason for that is due to how predictable the offense is and how Harden has the ball at the same spots every single possession. If he get the post more, then you can't double that way. The Rockets offense by the end of the postseason every year ends up being bottled up. And it doesn't have to be this way since Harden is good enough to do other things. This isn't a case of Giannis, who just has a limited offensive game if you take the driving lane away from him. Harden can pretty much do it all and even had his mid range game working before D'antoni came in. 

Just looked at the Rivers/LeBron incident (or whatever you call it) again. Rivers legit made it seem like it was Green who tossed the ball at LeBron's head LOL. Why did he put his hand on Green to like hold him back there? Then Kuzma's reaction was hilarious.