The Raider Appreciation Thread 📈

RaidersAreOne

On 7/18/2024 at 7:30 AM, BackinBlack said:

But not important, our D balled, now we got Wilkins too. If Jones can keep his head on straight, I really think our D can be great. 

That’s all that matters, I’ve been screaming to improve the D for years. 
So happy we finally have. 
Build the team up correctly, then go find your QB. 

I’m happy about that. 

Anyone on here going to a Costa Mesa practice?

Just found out that other teams in SoCal training camps are not allowing the Raiders public to attend TC unless you are a season ticket holder. Saints, Cowboys, Rams and Chargers are blocking that collectively 

2 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Just found out that other teams in SoCal training camps are not allowing the Raiders public to attend TC unless you are a season ticket holder. Saints, Cowboys, Rams and Chargers are blocking that collectively 

damn that is lame for them to block it. 
Rams and Chargers just know LA is still raider country lol. 

Im going to practice on Weds 24, cant wait. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BackinBlack said:

Give us some updates!

• Like 1

On 7/19/2024 at 1:59 PM, BackinBlack said:

I just went from Vegas on Tue to San Diego and today drove through LA. The 405 was so bad I got directed to 110 and 105 back to the 405. I DO NOT miss that city and it's traffic and it wasn't a peak time for traffic. Will be in wine country tomorrow and think that's where Raiders should do things. Hell camp in San Diego would be good too. That would really piss off Charger fans. lol

• Like 1

On 7/26/2024 at 10:14 AM, RaidersAreOne said:

Now you have to pay for NFL+ to watch the vides on NFL.com.  I will never subscribe to so many freaking things.  I'm already mad at myself for having a subscription for the Disney+/Hulu+/ESPN+ bundle.  And my Netflix is paid for by my cell phone services (They say that, but $220 for 4 phones is already ridiculous).

59 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

What's funny is that isn't bad whatsoever compared to Canadian phone plans. Makes me sick what we pay for phones and travel up here.

I just Googled phone plans in Canada and clearly, they're lying to me if they're as bad as you say they are.

On 7/29/2024 at 12:59 PM, Jerry said:

Now you have to pay for NFL+ to watch the vides on NFL.com.  I will never subscribe to so many freaking things.  I'm already mad at myself for having a subscription for the Disney+/Hulu+/ESPN+ bundle.  And my Netflix is paid for by my cell phone services (They say that, but $220 for 4 phones is already ridiculous).

And all of that during a period of high inflation 😠 I'm gonna try and ride it out and wait for things to change -- which I think they eventually will, because there's no way the average American citizen (right now) can afford all these subscriptions. The fewer people pay for these things, either the prices will drop quite a bit or some of these subscriptions will be scrapped.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2024 at 6:38 AM, RaidersForever said:

And all of that during a period of high inflation 😠 I'm gonna try and ride it out and wait for things to change -- which I think they eventually will, because there's no way the average American citizen (right now) can afford all these subscriptions. The fewer people pay for these things, either the prices will drop quite a bit or some of these subscriptions will be scrapped.

Now that the majority of shows I like to watch are coming to an end I am going to start canceling subscriptions.  Disney bundle comes with my phone so I am keeping that.

On 8/4/2024 at 6:46 PM, drfrey13 said:

Now that the majority of shows I like to watch are coming to an end I am going to start canceling subscriptions.  Disney bundle comes with my phone so I am keeping that.

I'm legit about to cancel the Disney+ bundle because my kids are about to be back in school.  Lol.

I've been finding streaming websites recently and just mirroring the shows I like from my phone to my TV.  I'll never pay full price when free is available.

• Like 1

On 8/8/2024 at 11:29 AM, Jerry said:

I'm legit about to cancel the Disney+ bundle because my kids are about to be back in school.  Lol.

I've been finding streaming websites recently and just mirroring the shows I like from my phone to my TV.  I'll never pay full price when free is available.

I tried getting channels and shows for free.  Even used an app that just about everyone from my work was using and it was great.  A month later I got a letter in the mail from my cable company threatening to sue.  Somehow I was the only one that got caught.

On 8/12/2024 at 2:23 PM, drfrey13 said:

I tried getting channels and shows for free.  Even used an app that just about everyone from my work was using and it was great.  A month later I got a letter in the mail from my cable company threatening to sue.  Somehow I was the only one that got caught.

The only time I ever received a letter was when I was actually downloading movies.  It was when I downloaded a Marvel movie I believe. 

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

The only time I ever received a letter was when I was actually downloading movies.  It was when I downloaded a Marvel movie I believe. 

That is probably what happened.