Houston
Tampa Bay
San Francisco
Detroit
Buffalo
Kansas City
Green Bay
Baltimore

As long as one of the first 7 on the list wins, I don't care all that much.

2 minutes ago, JDD said:

I see they aren’t letting Houston get away with a false start each snap

Noticed that too and busted out laughing 

It’s why I absolutely want refs replaced by robots. They shouldn’t be allowed to dictate how a game goes flow wise.

• Like 1

If Watson plays like he did against Baltimore, we’re 1 WR away from being as good as Baltimore.

Our defense is just as good as their defense (we might be better). I think special teams is pretty even.

I just think there’s a gap in our passing attack.

5 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

If Watson plays like he did against Baltimore, we’re 1 WR away from being as good as Baltimore.

Our defense is just as good as their defense (we might be better). I think special teams is pretty even.

I just think there’s a gap in our passing attack.

I think Baltimore's defense is more consistent, but when we're at our best, yeah we're probably better than them.

Do agree that we need to add another WR/TE or some sort of weapon in the passing game. I imagine, depending on what happens with our free agents, that we'll be drafting one early on.

• Like 1

Tale of 2 games for the Texans. Seemed as though they could do no wrong last week and now they are struggling to get anything going.  

Rats don’t look unbeatable but they will bully anyone who doesn’t want to tackle 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JDD said:

Tale of 2 games for the Texans. Seemed as though they could do no wrong last week and now they are struggling to get anything going.  

Rats don’t look unbeatable but they will bully anyone who doesn’t want to tackle 

100% accurate on all of this. They have youth, energy, and excitement we couldn’t match. We also just crapped ourselves while they played out of their mind.

Ravens will straight up maul you. They’re bullies and you need to play bully ball back.

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

idk, Browns need to prove they can show up on the road defensively

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, buno67 said:

idk, Browns need to prove they can show up on the road defensively

I think the offense also needs to not put them in so many bad spots on the road. That would be a big help. 

• Like 1