NFL General Discussion

candyman93

Josh Allen would drive me nuts if he was our quarterback. Around 7:50ish is what I’m talking about. He just randomly does dumb ish in a game. You had Diggs wide open and chuck it to the end zone for whatever reason.

36 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Josh Allen would drive me nuts if he was our quarterback. Around 7:50ish is what I’m talking about. He just randomly does dumb ish in a game. You had Diggs wide open and chuck it to the end zone for whatever reason

Same kind of thing is why Baker drove me crazy

6 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Josh Allen would drive me nuts if he was our quarterback. Around 7:50ish is what I’m talking about. He just randomly does dumb ish in a game. You had Diggs wide open and chuck it to the end zone for whatever reason.

Yes he sucks. They should trade him away to die in Cleveland.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, roger murdock said:

Josh Allen is kinda like Russell Westbrook

150% effort and intensity at all times, breathtaking physical gifts, several loose cannon plays a game 

Part…a large part…of it is his coaching. They rely on him way too much. They refuse to run the ball for long stretches & force him to play f it chuck it football. 

• Like 1

On 1/24/2024 at 5:20 PM, roger murdock said:

Josh Allen is kinda like Russell Westbrook

150% effort and intensity at all times, breathtaking physical gifts, several loose cannon plays a game 

Perfect analogy 

I feel like you’re only going to win 1 title out of Allen. The stars will all align 1 year and it will work, but that’s it.