NFL General Discussion

candyman93

I told myself I’d be rooting for the Edgar Allan Poe’s, but after the first drive when they went down and scored a TD, it felt disgusting. Glad I came to my senses & went with KC after the first series.

Damn Lions. Broke my heart.

I’ll be all-in on SF now, but I don’t feel great about this Super Bowl. What an irritating playoff circuit this has been. 

5 hours ago, BetterCallSaul said:

I’ll be all-in on SF now, but I don’t feel great about this Super Bowl. What an irritating playoff circuit this has been. 

Idk, I wouldn’t mind KC. It would really shorten the gap on the goat windows Brady and Bill had because mahomes is getting pretty close to Brady and Reid IMO could over take BB. At least Andy was able to take another team and QB to the SB, BB not so much 

13 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Idk, I wouldn’t mind KC. It would really shorten the gap on the goat windows Brady and Bill had because mahomes is getting pretty close to Brady and Reid IMO could over take BB. At least Andy was able to take another team and QB to the SB, BB not so much 

Lol gross. Don't get me wrong, I'm totally glad they beat Baltimore. But still, F the Chiefs.

Go 49ers!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I hate the ravens but Lamar is a decent dude feel sorry for him. 

I would feel sorry for Lamar if he lost a family member, or tore his ACL or something. The fact that he lost a playoff game? My only reaction is:

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DawgX said:

Lol gross. Don't get me wrong, I'm totally glad they beat Baltimore. But still, F the Chiefs.

Go 49ers!

Screw shanny! Weaseled his way out of Cleveland. That area doesn’t need anymore sports success with all the title they have seen from the giants and warriors

also don’t mind the Cleveland guy cementing his legacy in kelce

9 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Screw shanny! Weaseled his way out of Cleveland. That area doesn’t need anymore sports success with all the title they have seen from the giants and warriors

Yea i get that...but......

Young and Bosa...bookend DE Bucks!!!!!

Last pick in the draft/Mr Irrelevant QB Purdy

CMC easy to cheer for....fun watching him play   Same for Deebo

19 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I hate the ravens but Lamar is a decent dude feel sorry for him. 

Yeah I want to hate him, but he doesn't seem like a horrible person.

....but man, is he ugly. Kids, please ensure your wives/girlfriends don't drink while carrying your child in the womb.

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

Weaseled???  Bro, do you not remember the level of incompetence he was dealing with here?  The GM texting the coach during the game, the owner strong arming the GM at the behest of a homeless dude after completely ignoring the 100k analytic review of QB options???

Imagine believing someone should be forced to work in such an environment just because you root for the team lol 🤦‍♂️ 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

I mean we didn’t have to let him go but still did. I wouldn’t call that weaseling. That team was a mess back then I don’t blame him. 

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:
3 hours ago, buno67 said:

Screw shanny! Weaseled his way out of Cleveland.

the owner strong arming the GM at the behest of a homeless dude after completely ignoring the 100k analytic review of QB options???

Facts are what we want to believe. Both of these prove that. 

It isn't like the analytics were correct anyway. Carr and Jimmy G turned out to be the only starter quality QBs from that draft. They aren't special by any means but a lot better than Teddy. The homeless guy stuff is fun until it gets used to refresh someone's memory of actual facts. 

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Facts are what we want to believe. Both of these prove that. 

It isn't like the analytics were correct anyway. Carr and Jimmy G turned out to be the only starter quality QBs from that draft. They aren't special by any means but a lot better than Teddy. The homeless guy stuff is fun until it gets used to refresh someone's memory of actual facts. 

Carr is who I wanted during that draft. But let's not forget that Teddy's injury early on in his career likely altered his career and was never quite the same again. Not saying he would have been anything great, but I think he would have been a solid starter.

• Like 1