NFL General Discussion

candyman93

As a team, we’re WAY closer than people realize.

Injuries just straight up nuked us and we’ve got to upgrade our offensive weapons.

I think Pittsburgh is finally done. Tomlin won’t be coaching next year and that team runs on pure gas + scheme. It’s why Pitt gets smoked in the playoffs every year.

We’re pretty equal to Baltimore when healthy.

Cinci is always going to be our biggest threat.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, JDD said:

I think the offense also needs to not put them in so many bad spots on the road. That would be a big help. 

bad spots or not, the defense rarely ever showed up on the road this past season. for example, the flacco pick 6s sucked but that defense was getting shredded and were damn lucky it was only a 10pt deficient at halftime. CJ miss-fired on 2 throws that should have gone for TDs. Texans were getting everything they wanted defensively.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, buno67 said:

bad spots or not, the defense rarely ever showed up on the road this past season. for example, the flacco pick 6s sucked but that defense was getting shredded and were damn lucky it was only a 10pt deficient at halftime. CJ miss-fired on 2 throws that should have gone for TDs. Texans were getting everything they wanted defensively.

Not disagreeing, that game was a disaster almost from the start. They never got a jump on what the Texans were doing offensively in the first half. After the pick 6’s it was over.

As  for the road games they lost or won the offense usually put them in a bad spot for at least 1 score. Like in the Ravens game they had a pick 6, muffed punt inside the 15, and a turnover at the Browns 30. 

I also wonder how many teams played 1 road game against a sub .500 team (Broncos). The rest were against playoff or above .500 teams, so I think we need to put a bit of perspective on the fact they played good teams with backup QBs on the road all season.

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

That’s the type of **** we needed to move on from.

He had a great game. But that is the play he knows a lot about. 

They eating kneecaps in Detroit tonight 

• Like 1