2021's Head Coaching Candidates

JetsandI

Just now, JetsandI said:

Definitely not this Monday.

You will see some (at least 1)  HC get filled by Monday. There are 6 teams looking for a HC and these teams don;t want to wait around and fight for them. They also want their HC fast so they can fill the other spots like their DC and OC before those coaches are gone too. 

36 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

You will see some (at least 1)  HC get filled by Monday. There are 6 teams looking for a HC and these teams don;t want to wait around and fight for them. They also want their HC fast so they can fill the other spots like their DC and OC before those coaches are gone too. 

Probably but not for Jets.

17 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I don't think who teams have lined up is all who they will interview. For example I think we will interview Roman... and we haven't lined that up yet.

All just a guess though.

True but the Texans are a whole different animal right now. They make us look competent.

35 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Is this the same Aaron Glenn that was a great CB for us? I would take him as a DC but not a HC. I think by Monday things will start to fall in place.

Jags - Urban Meyer will happen really soon. I just get that feeling that Josh McDaniels will be the Texans HC now that they have a GM who was on the Pats staff. 

EB will end up with the Chargers

Atlanta will end up with Arther Smith

Lions will get Joe Brady

Jets Jim H. 

I think this is how it ends up.